Poinsettia Bowl

NT03

Doesn't that Ian Johnson still play for Boise State? He's something like a 10th year senior.

Johson is a senior this year but I believe he is a true senior or at the most this would be his 5th year because maybe he was redshirted. However I am pretty sure he is a true senior because I thnk he has started all 4 seasons with the Broncos. When they beat OU I believe he was a true sophmore.

Nothing TCU does is pretty, but they still win a heck of alot of games with Patterson's defense. It's so old school, it feels like being a kid when you're watching it - run first and play lights out defense. They finally wore out Boise State. I wish we had a defensive minded head coach. I envy those guys.

Now if someone could teach Patterson some time management.....will never understand why you snap the ball with 18 seconds on the play clock, with a lead trying to win a game.

Nothing TCU does is pretty, but they still win a heck of alot of games with Patterson's defense. It's so old school, it feels like being a kid when you're watching it - run first and play lights out defense. They finally wore out Boise State. I wish we had a defensive minded head coach. I envy those guys.

Saw something here that I have not seen at NT since the days of Scott Hall--The will to win and refuse to lose philosophy. Down 13-0 you still felt TCU was in the game due to ferocious hitting and a gutsy QB named Dalton. No finese or fancy exotic plays just in your face attitude that took them to victory against a talented, underrated, undefeated team. I only wish our team could ever return to the attitude shown by TCU and its coach. Even loses would be easier to take if you saw this kind of effort.

Saw something here that I have not seen at NT since the days of Scott Hall--The will to win and refuse to lose philosophy. Down 13-0 you still felt TCU was in the game due to ferocious hitting and a gutsy QB named Dalton. No finese or fancy exotic plays just in your face attitude that took them to victory against a talented, underrated, undefeated team. I only wish our team could ever return to the attitude shown by TCU and its coach. Even loses would be easier to take if you saw this kind of effort.

We have a few players like that. I see it every game. But its just two or three instead of 11 on each side of the ball like TCU