The Sooners Are Coming To Jerry World

Quoner

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark..._oklahama_t.php

That's what The Oklahoman is speculating this afternoon: OU and Brigham Young will kick off the 2009 college football season at Jerryworld in Arlington. And Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops didn't do much to stifle the speculation when asked for a comment today. Said Stoops, "Has that been released? All I can say is that I know they were working on it. I'm sure it would be exciting for our fans to go down and be in that great stadium." You know who I don't think will play in the new Cowboys stadium? Wade Phillips. --Robert Wilonsky

I especially enjoyed the shot at Phillips, I hope he is correct. I am soooooooo sick of that guy.

Press conferences.

Press: Can you give us some updates on the Offense

Wade: Well.....aaa........aaaa....you..know.....aaaa....they..are...aaaa...grown...men.

Press: Wade can you be more specific?

Wade: Well...aaaa......aaaaa...you..know....we...aren't...doing....aaaaa....too...bad.

Wade: Well......aaaaa......aaaa.....you..know....Jerry.....aaaa.....says....stuff.

Wade is a good ol Texas boy, I think his persona fits well in Dallas. I always hoped for him to be successful in Dallas, because Jerry can find easily find a weirdo to take over as head coach.

But the thing that bothers me is that he never won a playoff game.

Also worst coach coach is that douchebag Chan Gailey.... that was the weirdest pick of all time.

Jerry Jones only needs to look in the mirror, and he will see who he should blame for not being able to win a playoff game. Until he hires a coach, tells the players that that person is in charge, then stays out of the way, the Cowboys will stay on this course. The Al Davis model has not worked in Oakland for years, and it isn't going to work here.

The Al Davis model has not worked in Oakland for years, and it isn't going to work here.

It's sad to see someone who was once such a pioneer of football slowly lose his mind as he ages. If there's an owner in the league whom the NFL should forcibly remove, Al Davis would be the guy. At this point, I'm pretty sure he's hearing voices when he's alone in his office.