This Is Uncool

GreenBat

Sounds like that ref would never make it at the college level.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMxk3QPtdBc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMxk3QPtdBc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edited by Green P1

Any intentional contact with a referee should result in a lifetime ban on high school athletes.

Well, Fieilo was a senior, and Trinity lost that playoff game, so I don't see how a lifetime ban would affect him unless you mean he should be banned from collegiate play. I guess that would have to be a call by the NCAA. Of course, I'm very disappointed in this as a Trinity fan, as well as already being disappointed that we lost (and actually were dominated more than the 10 point margin would indicate), played badly, and had stupid (after the whistle, I believe) personal foul penalties that led to 14 Allen points.

Still, could anyone here say that they could be more equipped to discipline him than the HEB ISD? And personally (yes, I earlier suggested this on the recruiting forum) was hoping that North Texas could offer Fieilo. At this point, if anyone asked me if I still thought we should offer Fieilo, I would suggest UNT coaches (of course Trinity HC Steve Lineweaver is a big fan of TD) contact Lineweaver and get his opinion. Of course, at this point, I have more questions about some of our players than previously, but still regard Steve Lineweaver as a hero to myself as well as to many here in Euless and around the area.