Senior Bowl

UNTLifer

I doubt it. (Since that one is played after the bowls and features the top draftable players....I just think he chances at that game are remote). We have had guys in the other all-star games before....but not in The Senior Bowl (not since I've been following us anyway).

If the Blue-Gray game was still around...I think he'd have a shot at that. The East-West Shrine game is now played at Robertson Stadium in Houston.....he wasn't listed on the roster for that game.

One other shot...would be The Hula Bowl.

I doubt it. (Since that one is played after the bowls and features the top draftable players....I just think he chances at that game are remote). We have had guys in the other all-star games before....but not in The Senior Bowl (not since I've been following us anyway).

If the Blue-Gray game was still around...I think he'd have a shot at that. The East-West Shrine game is now played at Robertson Stadium in Houston.....he wasn't listed on the roster for that game.

One other shot...would be The Hula Bowl.

Ridiculous considering he was a finalist for the Bilenikoff (sp?)

Ridiculous considering he was a finalist for the Bilenikoff (sp?)

Here's last year's Senior Bowl invitees at WR........that number is the round that they were projected to be drafted in 2008 draft.

WR Doucet, Early (LSU) 1st, South

WR Sweed, Limas (Texas) 1st-2nd, South (no longer on roster due to wrist injury)

WR Caldwell, Andre (Florida) 2nd, South

WR Avery, Donnie (Houston) 2nd, South

WR Bowman, Adarius (Oklahoma State) 2nd-3rd, North

WR Hall, D.J. (Alabama) 3rd, South

WR Douglas, Harry (Louisville) 3rd-4th, South

WR Bryant, Dorien (Purdue) 3rd-4th, North

WR Hawkins, Lavelle (Cal) 4th, North

WR Royal, Eddie, (Va. Tech) 4th, North

WR Nelson, Jordy (Kansas State) 4th-5th, North

WR Smith, Marcus (New Mexico) 6th-7th, North

WR Jackson, Dexter (Appalachia State) 7th, South

Johnny Quinn told me he thought Casey would make it in the league. I guess he didn't say whether he would be drafted or not but he definately said he would make it somewhere. I gotta think The Mighty knows what he is talking about. Who dares question His Mightyness.

http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&amp...rc=4&pid=16

For what it's worth , scout.com doesn't even list Casey in the top 20 in their senior class WR rankings :(

Yet he was a finalist for the Biletnikoff award, which goes to the top receiver in college football.