Who Do You Think Wins The Heisman?

UNTLifer

I watched all three in person this year and I think McCoy is the clear choice. Harrell falls apart with any pressure and just dinks and dunks bubble screens down the field. Since his scheme is so superior to the ordinary defenses he mostly faces, the numbers are there. He's not a bad quarterback, but you could put a number of guys in that system

Bradford is a great player, but he is not forced to make as much happen as Colt. Watching Colt escape and make plays with his arms and legs has converted even this Texas hater. The record setting completion percentage with fewer weapons than Bradford plus the rushing yards and throws he makes after escaping pressure make me think he deserves it.

Bradford is going to be the best pro, but my non-existent vote is sadly similar to Texas Douche's.

I agree McCoy should win it. I thought they usually invited 5 nominees. I guess not even the heisman - can give the heisman to the economy.

Not sure I follow your arguement. The Heisman is an award for the top collegiate player in a given year, not a predictor for future success. How would winning the Heisman hinder future success?

The same way being on the madden cover causes a player to have a bad next season. (not including farve, but he retired and came back and is with a different team and a different uniform... back to the point) It is just some sort of statistical coincidence that is considered a curse. Not that being the best in college isn't a great thing and many do become good pros. But we all know the college game doesnt always directly corrolate with the pros.