Unt Football Season Is 'over' Pass The Punch-

Green Grenade II

The last few years we have all put up with the smartasses at work, neighbors,etc. Usually I've noticed that the talking turd addressing me is did not go to the school he claims to be a fan of. He has usually NOT been a lifelong fan, but changes teams based on who the winning team of the season is. Also, I'll bet he doesn't travel to any games nor buy tickets for the home games. On top of all that, he gets his caps and cheezy t-shirts from Walmart and Albertsons. The bottom line is....I'd like to think I help carry my team, than to think the team is carrying me !!!

The last few years we have all put up with the smartasses at work, neighbors,etc. Usually I've noticed that the talking turd addressing me is did not go to the school he claims to be a fan of. He has usually NOT been a lifelong fan, but changes teams based on who the winning team of the season is. Also, I'll bet he doesn't travel to any games nor buy tickets for the home games. On top of all that, he gets his caps and cheezy t-shirts from Walmart and Albertsons.

You just described about 75% of all Longhorn Fans!

Edited by RETSO

What is wrong with shirts from Albertsons and Walgreens. They are one of the few

places that makes our stuff available in Denton.

I was not trying to belittle the product or the source....OR OUR FANS.... but trying to illustrate the bandwagon-tag along-fair weather fan types that dont go thru what WE go thru for our team at North Texas. Maybe I wasnt clear, if so, I appologize for being so cruelly insensitive to the masses. Personally I would love to have a source close by that would carry UNT stuff. It aint there !!! So, if I bought stuff at walmart, walgreens, any dang where other than Denton.....it would have to be UT/OU/TAM crap, and that stuff aint comin inside MY house !!!!