Final Coach's Show

NT03

I'm going to try like Hell to get off in time , but with my work I never know for sure when I'll get to go home. For anyone going will you have any questions ?

IF i go I would like to thank the seniors and ask a few questions :

1) We got to know if Miller will apply for the medical redshirt. Also maybe he could run down those who were redshirted this year and maybe whom might have the most impact next year.

2) Are we close to any new verbals ?

3) I'd like to know where he sees Ryan Boutwell playing in the future. He's listed as a DE , but has played everywhere on the field for China Spring ( DE,LB,DB,etc.) He could be a factor in Special Teams next year if you ask me

4) Will there be any new helmet stickers for next year :ph34r: ?

I'm going to try like Hell to get off in time , but with my work I never know for sure when I'll get to go home. For anyone going will you have any questions ?

IF i go I would like to thank the seniors and ask a few questions :

1) We got to know if Miller will apply for the medical redshirt. Also maybe he could run down those who were redshirted this year and maybe whom might have the most impact next year.

2) Are we close to any new verbals ?

3) I'd like to know where he sees Ryan Boutwell playing in the future. He's listed as a DE , but has played everywhere on the field for China Spring ( DE,LB,DB,etc.) He could be a factor in Special Teams next year if you ask me

4) Will there be any new helmet stickers for next year :ph34r: ?

You won't get any comment on questions 2 and 3. Coaches can't comment on commitments (or verbals).....they can only talk about recruits once they are signed. Well, he might be able to say how many verbals we have, but he won't be able to give you any specifics.

You won't get any comment on questions 2 and 3. Coaches can't comment on commitments (or verbals).....they can only talk about recruits once they are signed. Well, he might be able to say how many verbals we have, but he won't be able to give you any specifics.

Damn , your right .. forgot all about that

Hopefully he doesn't have to miss because of feminen issues. It's that time of the month again.

YES, a show is planned for tonight...the Denton Chapter of the UNT ALUMNI ASSOC. is serving as "host"...just turning out really to support the program. I understand the time is still 6:30PM at the PourHouse. Hopefully, we can get a nice crowd to end the show's season on a positive note.

I'm all about those "positive notes"! GO MEAN GREEN! :rolleyes:

A good question will be if you dont turn this program back around when do you expect to get canned and if he thinks his job is in jeopardy this off season.

That is a good question. You should come ask it.