Let's See Here...chad Rose Starts And...

Our you serious. OL may have given up less sacks than last year but based on what I have seen in person, I have never seen a college QB take as many hits during and after the throw the last two seasons than North Texas. The quick routes is the only reason why UNT has less sacks.

How many times can a QB pull themselves off the ground, game after game. Sacks are not the issue, its the constant pounding.

Rose, let me see now, was called for the huge penalty late in the game when #82 caught the ball on another scramble throw at the A-State 24 yard line. That ended up being almost a 30 yard penalty from where the ball would have been marked and where he held. Then his man sacked Gio again on the 3 rd and long and then he had another hold again on the fourth down interception.

Not knocking him, but I watch the OL during every snap. The OL and the DL is the difference in winning games as everyone know.

Edited by bigntex

...Vizza had more time to throw and Cam Montgomery runs fro 120 yards and 2 TDs. Vizza was only sacked once...near the very end of the game.

Gee, I wonder if...nah. You can't really question Dodge for sitting Rose all this time. The offense obviously did a better job without him in there this season, right?

Excellent point.

Rick

I noticed Gilmore lined up on the end, too. And he had his best game of the year.

Yes, knocking down passes, pressuring kicks. It's crazy what happens when you play the best players...and play them where the belong. I wish Todd Dodge has pretended that 2008 was Senior Year instead of having just one Senior Day.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

Yes, knocking down passes, pressuing kicks. It's crazy what happens when you play the best players...and play them where the belong. I wish Todd Dodge has pretended that 2008 was Senior Year instead ohaving just one Senior Day.

Gilmore and Russo on the ends, DeSoto and Ross at the tackles. This was the first game where I've seen that line, and it played pretty damn well as a unit. Not worldbeater good, but better than adequate. Looked tougher against the run than when we had to play tall, lanky Eddrick inside, and got much more consistent pressure in the backfield than we have the rest of the season.

Excellent point.

Rick

Great post Rick. You have been listening to the Meagers and the Roses all season and buying all their sincerity. Ask the real senior parents who didn't have a hidden agenda and who weren't miserable, negative Nancy's the last two seasons.

Rick, your so gull able and you bought into all the bs.

Edited by nautique

...Vizza had more time to throw and Cam Montgomery runs fro 120 yards and 2 TDs. Vizza was only sacked once...near the very end of the game.

Gee, I wonder if...nah. You can't really question Dodge for sitting Rose all this time. The offense obviously did a better job without him in there this season, right?

That's a logical fallacy.....or the same thing as saying that we lost because Phillips played. It also takes away from the effort of the rest of the O-line (there are others on that line) and also takes away from an excellent performance by Cam.

Gilmore and Russo on the ends, DeSoto and Ross at the tackles. This was the first game where I've seen that line, and it played pretty damn well as a unit. Not worldbeater good, but better than adequate. Looked tougher against the run than when we had to play tall, lanky Eddrick inside, and got much more consistent pressure in the backfield than we have the rest of the season.

Aren't you supposed to be studying?