Indian State (11/23/08)

CMJ

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great road win! We are 3-1 instead of 1-3 as many predicted..... the best thing is that we are not even playing our best ball yet... in fact, we are just finding ways to win while this team learns how to play together.... I think Odufuwa, Tramiel, and Johnson will emerge as stars on the team... perhaps even McCoy.... and we all know that White is already THE MAN and leader of the team.

I can't wait until Wednesday for the Jackson State game.... let's all get out and support this team!

We're just 3-1, buddy.

So let me get this straight...

We've won as many games in basketball the first 4 games in less than 2 weeks this season than we have in two seasons for football under Dodge.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET MORE THAN 2-3k OUT FOR OUR BBALL GAMES?!

Nicer facility, cheaper tickets, and a team that went 15-2 at home last year...what is everyone waiting for?

I think the SGA/AD needs to work on promoting the team to our student body a little more.

So let me get this straight...

We've won as many games in basketball the first 4 games in less than 2 weeks this season than we have in two seasons for football under Dodge.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET MORE THAN 2-3k OUT FOR OUR BBALL GAMES?!

Nicer facility, cheaper tickets, and a team that went 15-2 at home last year...what is everyone waiting for?

I think the SGA/AD needs to work on promoting the team to our student body a little more.

That'd be great.

I did research at the end of last season on our average attendance vs the year before, but I'm too lazy to look it up. I believe we were around 2K in the '06-07 campaign and about 2800 last year. So, baby steps? It'd be nice to average over 3500 this season.