Thoughts On Unt Jc Weekend

Brett Vito

"Like we talked about in the paper on Sunday, UNT has signed 10 high school wide receivers over the last two years and has already lost a couple of those players. It makes me wonder if UNT isn't admitting it made some mistakes along the way with those who are left by taking a JC wide receiver."

Bret,

You made several great comments that I get chastised for making before you do. Keep calling it like you see it Bret, Dodge missed on most of his selections to date. They might later prove out but not likely.

I question his ability to make good JUCO selections based on last year's selections who have made no impact at all. No offense to Shelton, but his selections on the OL were very questionable. Juco DB selections have been toast as well.

Most don't agree with Bret because he is critical but more correct than not. Sorry my man ADLER, the truth sucks.