Which Logo To Use?

oldguystudent

There's a room in our house that has all my sports stuff in it. Included in that are UC Irvine and Oakland A's logos painted directly onto the wall. As one of my winter break projects, the kid and I are thinking of painting a UNT logo up there. We need suggestions as to which one to use. I'm a bit partial to the flying worm, but just not sure.

I'd say the new eagle logo. After all the changing of logos, I think they finally got it right and see this one sticking around for a while. Like someone said above, you wouldn't want to have to explain who it is if you used one of the older logos every time someone went in that room that wasn't in your family.

It won't matter which one you select because it will be out of date before too long. We will get a new head football coach...or athletic director....or university president....or chancellor and that person will want "their" logo and/or school color. Just be sure to paint it in something that you can paint over when the time comes.