Sunbelt Games Today - 11/15/08

chrisfisher

Denver vs. Northern Iowa

UAB vs. Troy

WKU vs Houston

North Carolina State vs New Orleans

Louisiana Tech vs. Louisiana Lafayette

Some interesting match ups with several against CUSA....and I love wins over CUSA. The WKU game is especially interesting and should be a decent measuring stick as to where WKU is at right now. I believe that UNO beat NC State last season when they were Top 25. This is should be a great game due to the "pay back" factor.

Looks like Troy is a few minutes away from a loss to UAB. Today isn't shaping up well so far for the SBC.... Hopefully ULL, UNO, and WKU can win tonight. I want our conference ratings high when we enter conference play.

Any idea why Magley only played 6 minutes for Western tonight?

Anyone have any eligibility left want to go enroll at Denver? 3 guys played 40 minutes and they only went 2 deep on the bench. This really isnt a bad loss for UD...most of what I've read has UNI pegged second in the MVC, right behind Creighton. UNI isn't a running team by any means, but it still looks like Denver forced them into their snails pace kinda game.