Mean Green Vs. Cameron

chrisfisher

Despite our 31 point exhibition win, this game created more questions than it answered. We have a grueling opening season road schedule so the Mean Green will have to get it together very quickly else start the season with a losing record. I will know after tonight just how confident I am in this team. We are stacked with individual talent. The question is, can the players put together a talented group effort and do so quickly.

For tonight, I want a 30+ point win, a 30-50% decrease in turnovers, and to see us handle the press much, much better. On the latter point, I hope that Cameron full presses all game to give these guys more experience with this aspect of the game. I want to see a consistent up tempo effort for the entire game. Coming out timid and flat in the first half like in the exhibition game will certainly cost us some road games.. I'd also like to see the ferocious defense they displayed in the exhibition game.

I'm pretty excited about tonight's game because of the Snake Pit factor. Maybe I should bring some ear plugs from what I've read. I hope everyone makes it out.

OU beat Cameron by 55. That should be the over/under for us tonight.

It is a definite possibility...however, I am more concerned about us playing complete game than blowing them out by 60... of course though, I wouldn't complain about that either...