Roll Call For The Snake Pit. And Will It Be Packed ?

calvin

The commute from Houston is just too much although I considered it. My brother, who hasn't been to a NT game in probably 15 or 20 years is going and bringing his two boys, because he remembers how much fun games in The Pit were as kids. He wants his boys to experience it, and I hope they get hooked on NT basketball and start attending again on a regular basis.

Edited by UNTLifer

I had a crazy thought early in the week, but it may be too late now. I'd like to go to the dollar store and get a whole bunch of green plastic/rubber snakes to wave wildly through out the game...and possibly throw down onto the court afterward. Maybe it'd be silly if it was just me doing it, but imagine the whole crowd dangling snakes in the air!

I have to buy tickets this semester b/c I completed all classes and couldn't register for dissertation until Spring.... anyhow, I was in the ticket office a few hours ago and asked them how tickets sales were and they said they were suprised at how well they were selling... hopefully, we can recreate that crazy deafening atmosphere tonight... I'd really like to experience what other generations of students had before me.

Edited by chrisfisher