Any North Texans Coming To Murfreesboro ?

KAjunRaider

Well, that sux. I was hoping you and E could be there. I do owe ya'll a trip to Denton.

Best of luck in Hoops ! Bet there's a lot of football fans turned hoopsters this season, eh?

We know the feeling, except ours was ladies hoops.

Sure thing. Know that, E and I's free time has been greatly reduced these past few months, especially his(feeding time, diapers, baby sitting). But we'll get back there again hopefully sometime soon.

Good luck to y'all the rest of the way.

Rick

It is a great place to visit. I have been there for two games and also I went back that way for Bonnaroo this year. Adler took me to Stones River Battleground the first time and I went back this last summer for another visit. The Murf is a really nice piece of this country.

Edited by stebo

Ford makes a hell of a truck - thus your great experience. Ford makes a terrible car, thus they are on the verge on bankruptcy by next year... and they have a little situation with the UAW that kinda hurts them, too. I am not sure if we will have American made cars for much longer...

Those coming to Murfreesboro, just PM me, and I'll give you my cell phone number.

I own an open airbox in the stadium, so visitors are welcome to come by before, during, or at halftime for a beverage of your choice.

Again, you are also welcome to tailgate with us. We are doing "trash can" turkeys with a Thanksgiving-type meal. We take pride in treating our guests with respect, and rolling out the Royal Blue carpet. We aren't at the Cajun level yet, but we are getting close (I think). Hard to match that Cajun cookiing, however (they are the best). We'll have 100 or so folks at the Hillbilly Hilton tailgate.

Hopefully, the weather won't be too cold. It was damn near unbearable in Bowling Green yesterday. My "nads" are still frozen :lol:

Edited by KAjunRaider