Kansas State Getting Rid Of Ron Prince

SUMG

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many posts are you going to make that you mention , or at least hint that you are a lawyer? Why don't you call Rick and endow the coach's salary? Again, I think you need to find another team to follow. How about your law school's team? Or did you graduate from TX Weslyan?

Will these posts continue?

You're dense

You're bluffing. I don't believe you. Your money wouldn't be missed.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is.

We joined the board about the same time, but I'd venture to say 80%+ of your posts have been binged in the last 3 - 4 months. What changed?

I don't mind the rosey (trying to be nice here) outlook on UNT athletics in all of your posts, but the negativity towards people you don't agree with is noted.

I just believe that if the village jesters have to take their fair share of flack for being tasteless, the pendulum should swing the other way for this sort of blind assumption and name calling. I'd venture to say you don't know a single one of the posters around here you've implied as hypocrite, idiot, etc...

But I could be wrong. Keep on swinging, sir.

Edited by greenminer

OK Quoner, but I would be curious as to what their overall budget is compared to ours. Not as resourceful as you are, so would appreciate knowing. Thanks!

don't have the numbers or time to pull articles yet, but look up the last few years in their atheltic department when you have a moment. It's a freaking circus over there - possibly one of the worst situations in the country - but I don't know. I don't work there every day.

Will these posts continue?

You're dense

You're bluffing. I don't believe you. Your money wouldn't be missed.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is.

We joined the board about the same time, but I'd venture to say 80%+ of your posts have been binged in the last 3 - 4 months. What changed?

I don't mind the rosey (trying to be nice here) outlook on UNT athletics in all of your posts, but the negativity towards people you don't agree with is noted.

I just believe that if the village jesters have to take their fair share of flack for being tasteless, the pendulum should swing the other way for this sort of blind assumption and name calling. I'd venture to say you don't know a single one of the posters around here you've implied as hypocrite, idiot, etc...

But I could be wrong. Keep on swinging, sir.

You of all people want to call me out? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Might want to think about keeping your porch swept. Jesus cartoon pics, your Downs Syndrome jokes, and you think I am negative and insensitive to the feelings of others. I find these posts tasteless, and they also show a lack of respect to others beliefs and challenges. I do not know what religon you are nor do I know what challenges you or are your family may face. But when you post these things like you have, you certainly show a lack of maturity. Then you have the audacity to climb on some pedastal and call me out. You are certainly no better sir!

Edited by Green Dozer

Just where do you think these wealthy UNT alumni have been hiding all these years? Tulsa's success is also due to the oil patch in Oklahoma, and has a lot of "oil money" from some wealthy donors. The city of Tulsa is not poor, and the local energy companies have generously donated.

You continue to prove my point about going out and getting money. From a tiny alumni base, Tulsa's AD found money.

UNT has graduated tens of thousands more students than Tulsa has. And, we are near DFW, much bigger than the Tulsa Metro area. And, we also live in an oil/gas producing state.

The difference remains - Tulsa somehow managed to get money behind their effort to resurrect their football program, we have not.

Again, it can be done. It has been done at other places. We're just not doing it.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

You continue to prove my point about going out and getting money. From a tiny alumni base, Tulsa's AD found money.

UNT has graduated tens of thousands more students than Tulsa has. And, we are near DFW, much bigger than the Tulsa Metro area. And, we also live in an oil/gas producing state.

The difference remains - Tulsa somehow managed to get money behind their effort to resurrect their football program, we have not.

Again, it can be done. It has been done at other places. We're just not doing it.

I have seen more effort than all of Dr. B and RV predecessors. Have you thought that we just have an apathetic alumni base that does not care?

You of all people want to call me out? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Might want to think about keeping your porch swept. Jesus pics, your Downs Syndrome jokes, and you think I am negative. I find these posts tasteless, and they also show a lack of respect to others beliefs and challenges. I do not know what religon you are nor do I know what challenges you or are your family may face. But when you post these things like you have, you certainly show a lack of maturity. Then you have the audacity to climb on some pedastal and call me out. You are certainly no better sir!

Rewind sir. All I'm saying, is that if I'm under the gun for my actions, than so should you be. My jokes, nor the omni-presence of TY sports, gives you free reign to insult others. Slander doesn't need an fbomb to qualify as such.

I think you're referring to these? I don't recall posting Jesus pics. But my memory fails me a lot lately. Also, an apology for the DS pics wasn't good enough for you? Even though others have done far worse on this board.

Perhaps Adler's comments make him anti-Christ, too. But where was your self-righteousness then? Why am I under your gun, yet others you leave alone?

I don't know why you pick on me, and I am really having a hard time trying figure what your definition of maturity is. But, from the way I am seeing things unfold, there are about 10 total people on this board that would fall under that umbrella.

Thankfully, I can take comfort in the friends I have made through this board...not the synthetic ones I haven't met. But the people I have known and talked to in person. Hopefully, they can still see me on Saturday's and shake my hand..share a beer with me. Because maybe, just maybe, they understand that a man is not as bad as his dumbest moment. If I've lost them, I hope they will afford me the chance to apologize.

This is the last time I will try and explain myself to you. I'm of the opinion that it's "a freakin' message board" (and as JayDub once said, I do miss the acceptable level of anarchy that was once here), and no man should feel obligated to defend himself here. But I can respect that you need some clarification.

Perhaps one day we'll meet in person, and I can tell you about the Ravel I am working on, how excited I was the other weekend to see Caillebotte's Paris Street; Rainy Day in person, and explain my current Christian beliefs.

Shit, Dudarino, I'll even share a Shiner Bock if you're a taker.

**edit

I am taking you off my PM block list. In case you want to take this discussion privately.

Edited by greenminer

I am not disappointed to see this news. When a coach pushes his team to keep the petal to the metal even in a blow out as they did to us this season, you just know that will come back to haunt them. "What goes around comes around". You just don't get away with that type of arrogance/lack of sportsmanship for long. See ya Ron. Enjoy your millions over the next several years while you are not working.