Note To Those Going To The Pourhouse

SUMG

I get ESPN Game Plan....so I checked out their schedule. Here it is: (please note that the start times are Eastern--so account for that)

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/conte...lan/2008_11.htm

Anyway, note that the Tulsa-Arkansas game is on the same channel.....and begins just 2 and a half hours before ours. So, all I'm saying is:

Our game may be joined in progress tomorrow.....since I don't see how it will be airing until the TU-Arkansas game is over.

Edited by SUMG

I get ESPN Game Plan....so I checked out their schedule. Here it is: (please note that the start times are Eastern--so account for that)

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/conte...lan/2008_11.htm

Anyway, note that the Tulsa-Arkansas game is on the same channel.....and begins just 2 and a half hours before ours. So, all I'm saying is:

Our game may be joined in progress tomorrow.....since I don't see how it will be airing until the TU-Arkansas game is over.

MeanGreenSports is still showing the game as being carried live in DFW on TXA Ch.21, although the Ch.21 website shows movies at that time and a tape-delay at 10pm. So, which is it??

"DENTON, Texas (10/30/08) - The North Texas football team is in search of its first win of the season and they go after Saturday afternoon at Western Kentucky. The game will be broadcast on ESPN Plus as part of the Sun Belt Conference TV package and carried locally in the Dallas-Fort Worth area by TXA 21. Kickoff is set for 3:30 p.m...."

MeanGreenSports is still showing the game as being carried live in DFW on TXA Ch.21, although the Ch.21 website shows movies at that time and a tape-delay at 10pm. So, which is it??

"DENTON, Texas (10/30/08) - The North Texas football team is in search of its first win of the season and they go after Saturday afternoon at Western Kentucky. The game will be broadcast on ESPN Plus as part of the Sun Belt Conference TV package and carried locally in the Dallas-Fort Worth area by TXA 21. Kickoff is set for 3:30 p.m...."

It's on Channel 21 at 10 p.m. If you want to watch it live....you either need to be a ESPN Game Plan subscriber...or go to a place like The Pourhouse which will have it on.

It's on Channel 21 at 10 p.m. If you want to watch it live....you either need to be a ESPN Game Plan subscriber...or go to a place like The Pourhouse which will have it on.

You can also buy the single game for about 20 bucks. Call your provider. I have time warner and I can call and order single games. I will probably be joining the party at the pour house, never been.

Edited by filmerj

Hey Folks....According to my DirecTV sports guide (channel 600)....our game will be JIP. That stands for Joined In Progress.

I'm just sayin'...if you're there and the Tulsa-Arkansas game is on the channel our game is supposed to be on----we will eventually be on.

Hey Folks....According to my DirecTV sports guide (channel 600)....our game will be JIP. That stands for Joined In Progress.

I'm just sayin'...if you're there and the Tulsa-Arkansas game is on the channel our game is supposed to be on----we will eventually be on.

I almost bought a ticket to see Tulsa thrash Arkansas.

I am showing the same thing on time warner. It's an ESPN thing.

Edited by filmerj