Texas Or Tech?

NT80

Time for a change of pace. I wish BOTH could lose, but I dislike Leach more. Wreck Tech.... UT by 10... 39-29.

That was my first instinct, but if you really hate both....you should root for Tech. Texas shouldn't come close to losing again, while Tech still has OU and OSU.

I dislike Texas Tech. I hate their fanbase(I never felt more unwelcome in an opposing team's stadium than I did in Lubbock in 1997 & 2000).

I hate the Longhorns. I hate their fanbase, douches all.

It's Tech in a squeaker.

Edited by CMJ

Guest Aquila_Viridis

I hate to say it but I want for UT to win. I've decided that Tech must die. How did they build a successful program in Lubbock and we are suffering in a real place? I know they are in the Big 12, but how did that even happen???

I hate to say it but I want for UT to win. I've decided that Tech must die. How did they build a successful program in Lubbock and we are suffering in a real place? I know they are in the Big 12, but how did that even happen???

They hired an experienced Stoops assistant - just like Kansas did. Funny how that works. Wish we had a shot at that....wait, what?

I'm jealous of both programs. I was born and raised in UT country and I'd love to see Tech wreck Texas. Texas has all the money and prestige a school and team could ever hope for. They get things handed to them on a burnt orange platter. Tech has worked hard to get were they are. Go Tech! Ok, it may be because my daughter is a Tech freshman but I'd love to see Texas take this one on the chin!

Edited by GreenAlums

I'm jealous of both programs. I was born and raised in UT country and I'd love to see Tech wreck Texas. Texas has all the money and prestige a school and team could ever hope for. They get things handed to them on a burnt orange platter. Tech has worked hard to get were they are. Go Tech! Ok, it may be because my daughter is a Tech freshman but I'd love to see Texas take this one on the chin!

I'm no Texas supporter, but they worked and built the thing for years. Yes, the system we have now favors them, but it's not like football jesus (non caps here as to not offend) simply decreed that Texas would be number one forever and ever since the beginning of time. They built a program and now that they are maintaining and expanding their success, we want them torn down because it's not fair that we suck so bad and are being embarrassed right now.

With the exception of a middling Kansas, TT hasn't played anyone. This will be a big test for them, and I don't think they have the line play, their kicking game sucks, and their defense is still not where it needs to be. If Texas can pressure Harrell with 4, and McCoy is turnover free, Texas will win by 2 TD's.

I absolutely love Leach, hate Lubbock, and despise all things UT.

The stars seem aligned for Tech to pull the upset. I'm certainly pulling for the Little Red Raiders. Dream scenario.... the student body free rent kicker nails a 30 yarder as time expires.

Alas, I predict UT by 21+

Leach is the best thing to happen to college football in years. Dry humor, tells it like it is, and hillariously stubborn. I've been fortunate enough to have a beer with the man, and he's the kind of guy that can and will talk to you about anything and everything under the sun. He truly is one of a kind...and in a positive way. If you don't think he's made a major impact on not only the Big XII but college football in general, then you just haven't been paying attention.

Go Tech! Time to get some monkeys off your back.