Coach Todd Dodge: Predicted To Lose His Job This Season

UNT_playmaker

For the Nth time... the student fee is all that is needed to break ground on the stadium. It's been 10 days since the vote, and no capital campaign has officially started.

Bull! You really think the BOR is going to let this thing go up based soley on the student vote, and not know how the other half is going to be paid? The student fee can only be used for half of the stadium, right? At 60 mil, that leaves 30 mil. It is not going up until they know how that is going to be paid. And nautique is right, donors are not lining up as you say, and I recall that you put that you put something to the effect that they would on your flyer. The plans and engineering studies will eat up that 6 mil that you think is there. I have heard the same thing from a couple of sources that the athletic department is in a tough spot right now financially. You know, when Dr. Bataille announces the dates for the stadium, then I will believe it. Sorry, it is not up to just you and RV.

Bull! You really think the BOR is going to let this thing go up based soley on the student vote, and not know how the other half is going to be paid? The student fee can only be used for half of the stadium, right? At 60 mil, that leaves 30 mil. It is not going up until they know how that is going to be paid. And nautique is right, donors are not lining up as you say, and I recall that you put that you put something to the effect that they would on your flyer. The plans and engineering studies will eat up that 6 mil that you think is there. I have heard the same thing from a couple of sources that the athletic department is in a tough spot right now financially. You know, when Dr. Bataille announces the dates for the stadium, then I will believe it. Sorry, it is not up to just you and RV.

Uh oh. Not this conversation again.

Let's see, we have a representative from SGA that introduced the legislation that created the student fee to fund athletics and who has worked closely with the athletic department stating the stadium can break ground once approval form the BOR and State Legislature is received which should be rather quickly. Or we have you posting and stating that "natique" is right or stating you've heard from a "couple of sources" that the AD is in a tough spot right now financially. Hmm, doesn't appear to be a tough decision on who to believe.

I understand though, your the dog and this is your bone.

Let's see, we have a representative from SGA that introduced the legislation that created the student fee to fund athletics and who has worked closely with the athletic department stating the stadium can break ground once approval form the BOR and State Legislature is received which should be rather quickly. Or we have you posting and stating that "natique" is right or stating you've heard from a "couple of sources" that the AD is in a tough spot right now financially. Hmm, doesn't appear to be a tough decision on who to believe.

I understand though, your the dog and this is your bone.

Whatever Lifer. I knew you would stick your pompous and arrogant nose back in it. Lets see, nothing from the athletic department about a capital campaign, not even an e-mail to alumni concerning the vote, nothing. Funny, the president has not said one word about 2011. But she wouldn't know anyway since she is not a part of SGA. Again, hope what I hear and post is one big lie, that would be great. I am not posting to be malicious, and I tired of your innuendos to my posts and everybody elses. Simple, don't like it or agree with it, don't post it. Must be a great LIFE lifer to always be right and never wrong!

Whatever Lifer. I knew you would stick your pompous and arrogant nose back in it. Lets see, nothing from the athletic department about a capital campaign, not even an e-mail to alumni concerning the vote, nothing. Funny, the president has not said one word about 2011. But she wouldn't know anyway since she is not a part of SGA. Again, hope what I hear and post is one big lie, that would be great. I am not posting to be malicious, and I tired of your innuendos to my posts and everybody elses. Simple, don't like it or agree with it, don't post it. Must be a great LIFE lifer to always be right and never wrong!

Pompous and arrogant because I've grown tired of your constant negativety about all things North Texas? I never claimed right or wrong, just claimed that I choose to believe someone involved witht he university over someone with "sources."

You probably won't respond to this, or any other posts, after falling out of your chair when you see that I agreed with one of your other posts 100%. It's been nice knowing you and rest in peace. :lol:

Pompous and arrogant because I've grown tired of your constant negativety about all things North Texas? I never claimed right or wrong, just claimed that I choose to believe someone involved witht he university over someone with "sources."

You probably won't respond to this, or any other posts, after falling out of your chair when you see that I agreed with one of your other posts 100%. It's been nice knowing you and rest in peace. :lol:

Yea, but I would come back as a ghost on this board just to haunt you! :lol: :lol: Check your PM.

Please see my previous post on the nature of the capital campaign.

I know thanks, but my point is the quietness of the ADM and BOR make me a little nervous. As for the rest of my post, I was just checking to see if Lifer was awake, and he is. By the way, good post on the capital campaign. (See Lifer, I can be positive)