Coach Todd Dodge: Predicted To Lose His Job This Season

UNT_playmaker

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/

Dodge is on the top ten list on Coaches Hot Seat for the first time this season.

The website expects him to be higher in the list by season's end.

No, it doesn't say that he is predicted to lose his job this season, and I can't find anywhere where it says he is expected to be higher in the list by season's end.

TD is going nowhere. He would have to be fired before he gives up his $260,000 salary (or whatever he makes). No way Rick V. can fire him. UNT is way too underfunded to buy him out.

Rick V. runs a third class AD dept. and everyone knows that. Rick V. is a cross between a used car salesman and a copier route boy. He is full of hot air.

Don't get too excited about the stadium being ready in 2011, it ain't gonna happen. My understanding is that the funding to get the ground moving is not even close to being where it needs to be. The athletic department is not being seeing any big money after the student vote. Donors are not lining up.

Don't get too excited about the stadium being ready in 2011, it ain't gonna happen. My understanding is that the funding to get the ground moving is not even close to being where it needs to be. The athletic department is not being seeing any big money after the student vote. Donors are not lining up.

155413270_573339a1d0.jpg?v=0

For the Nth time... the student fee is all that is needed to break ground on the stadium. It's been 10 days since the vote, and no capital campaign has officially started.

For the Nth time... the student fee is all that is needed to break ground on the stadium. It's been 10 days since the vote, and no capital campaign has officially started.

One would think, that an Athletics Department that has been working on getting a stadium built by a certain date, would have had their "ducks in line" to litterally start their capital campaign as soon as the student vote passed, but I guess not. OH well, we will get that stadium sometime in the future.

This crap about having Dodge's head needs to stop. I do not like what I see on the field at all...it is demoralizing, demeaning, detestable and downright dogshit.

Having said all that, and meaning it, any of us who thought Dodge could turn this program around on a dime is doing drugs with the reportedly one-out-of-six players who tested positive. Dodge has a helluva problem on his hands and seems to be wading in without making a lot of noise about it. To my friends who bought into instant gratification, my condolences. The fact is that we made a commitment to the man and we need to stand by our commitment. Let's give the man as much support as we can; if it doesn't work out in another season or two, bring on the headsman. Until then, I say let's do our part and let him do his.

Oh...the stadium? It will definitely happen.

Just my opinion.

TD is going nowhere. He would have to be fired before he gives up his $260,000 salary (or whatever he makes). No way Rick V. can fire him. UNT is way too underfunded to buy him out.

Rick V. runs a third class AD dept. and everyone knows that. Rick V. is a cross between a used car salesman and a copier route boy. He is full of hot air.

"My understanding is that the funding to get the ground moving is not even close to being where it needs to be. "

I suppose this shows just how poor your understanding really is.

"My understanding is that the funding to get the ground moving is not even close to being where it needs to be. "

You have to forgive him. Ever since the athletic department threatened to fire his "super secret source" he hasn't had much to do.

Try the using the "ignore" feature on this board to avoid reading messages without meaning. It's a great feature and can keep you from being tempted to respond to those messages.

Remember - don't feed the trolls!

Edited by VideoEagle