Fitzgerald Is #1

Lurker

Whenever I think that next season will begin the turnaround, I remember the fact that Fitz will not be here. How in the world are we going to replace him next season ? Fitz is really something special. And, I don't know if we have that go to guy on the roster right now.

Whenever I think that next season will begin the turnaround, I remember the fact that Fitz will not be here. How in the world are we going to replace him next season ? Fitz is really something special. And, I don't know if we have that go to guy on the roster right now.

Sure do Brock when the coach lets him play ohh sorry he will be gone next year too

Sure do Brock when the coach lets him play ohh sorry he will be gone next year too

The best WR in the group (for next season) is Riley Dodge but he didn't like taking the hits so he calls in for a medical shirt (cough).

Now he taking a lot of reps away from Nathan. Next will be Giovanni. Dodge will be smart enough to string along those two QB's in the spring just so they can't transfer anywhere and get stuck., imo. I am fully aware that Vizza/Tune are prepared to respond to this situation, whatever that may be.

No QB will want to come to UNT fully knowing that Riley is on campus. Do you really think Dodge wants to out recruit his son?

The best WR in the group (for next season) is Riley Dodge but he didn't like taking the hits so he calls in for a medical shirt (cough).

Now he taking a lot of reps away from Nathan. Next will be Giovanni. Dodge will be smart enough to string along those two QB's in the spring just so they can't transfer anywhere and get stuck., imo. I am fully aware that Vizza/Tune are prepared to respond to this situation, whatever that may be.

No QB will want to come to UNT fully knowing that Riley is on campus. Do you really think Dodge wants to out recruit his son?

You're 100% a Todge and Rodge hater..and a freshman? Did they used to beat up on your HS? Are you part of the Meager or Vizza family? I just want to know why you're so bitter towards Riley.

at least he had two years to shine under dodge.....dickey didn't give him the chance

He was behind Quinn (almost a Packer), Jackson (almost a Charger), and Muzzy on the depth chart. Remember, Fitz was only a sophomore when Dickey was fired. We're complaining about how young and inexperienced some of the sophomores we're starting now are.

He was behind Quinn (almost a Packer), Jackson (almost a Charger), and Muzzy on the depth chart. Remember, Fitz was only a sophomore when Dickey was fired. We're complaining about how young and inexperienced some of the sophomores we're starting now are.

true, but muzzy never seemed to do anything spectacular to me. i don't totally remember him, but i do remember the name and nothing ever stuck out to me. maybe fitz could have shined if given the chance, but who knows...and in all honesty, who cares! it's in the past!!! hopefully, the two years fitz had on the sides to develope will happen again with some of the freshmen/sophomores that are there now.

Fitzgerald was a stud in spring workouts under DD...just never got the chance.

Ok no one who didnt go to SLC likes SLC, but really, does your hate for the Riley have to come in to every topic? Just buy a dart board, put a picture of him on it, and go to town.

Ok no one who didnt go to SLC likes SLC, but really, does your hate for the Riley have to come in to every topic? Just buy a dart board, put a picture of him on it, and go to town.

But he's a media savvy tattle telling meanie pants who's taking backup quarterback snaps in practice!!!!!!!