Prediction Time!

KRAM1

I am good with any QB Dodge wants to start...VIZZA, TUNE or MEAGER...in my opinion they each could take UNT to its first win of the season against WKU. I see no reason to pull Vizza, but if you want to provide a "spark", why not the senior Meager? UNT has won with him at QB, remember? How about spliting time with Meager and Tune if you must sit Vizza for the game?

What say you to that? And, other than "providing a spark" why call for the change?

I am good with any QB Dodge wants to start...VIZZA, TUNE or MEAGER...in my opinion they each could take UNT to its first win of the season against WKU. I see no reason to pull Vizza, but if you want to provide a "spark", why not the senior Meager? UNT has won with him at QB, remember? How about spliting time with Meager and Tune if you must sit Vizza for the game?

What say you to that? And, other than "providing a spark" why call for the change?

I think Dodge will just keep on keeping on. Why change anything when what you are doing is obviously working?

or at least in his mind it is working.

The team needs a spark. Sometimes you pull out a starter to motivate others. Its just a guess.

Should have tried that at 28-10 last week, or 35-10, or.... take your pick. Vizza was frustrated since before half, why not try another QB for a spark? Makes no sense, but what has these past two seasons?? :angry: