Tailgating

GoMeanGreen1999

I can't put my finger on the reason, but it was probably the best we've had this year. My daughter thanks you profusely for stopping by and leaving cookies. Mr. and Mrs. Eulessismore brought some righteous ribs and brisket from my favorite area BBQ joint -- North Main BBQ. Getting into the parking lot was a big hassle though. Then the police and the parking attendants seemingly intentionally split up our three vehicles so we ended up with only one space rather than the usual three. Nonetheless, it was a good time. It was a serious bonus for me as I didn't know if I was gonna' make it until Friday.

For those who are wondering, my daughter was perfectly fine for the rest of the day. Probably my mistake for making her wear that turtleneck.

Edited by oldguystudent

I can't put my finger on the reason, but it was probably the best we've had this year. My daughter thanks you profusely for stopping by and leaving cookies. Eulessismore brought some righteous ribs and brisket from my favorite area BBQ joint -- North Main BBQ. Getting into the parking lot was a big hassle though. Then the police and the parking attendants seemingly intentionally split up our three vehicles so we ended up with only one space rather than the usual three. Nonetheless, it was a good time. It was a serious bonus for me as I didn't know if I was gonna' make it until Friday.

For those who are wondering, my daughter was perfectly fine for the rest of the day. Probably my mistake for making her wear that turtleneck.

Thanks for the props!

I can't put my finger on the reason, but it was probably the best we've had this year. My daughter thanks you profusely for stopping by and leaving cookies. Mr. and Mrs. Eulessismore brought some righteous ribs and brisket from my favorite area BBQ joint -- North Main BBQ. Getting into the parking lot was a big hassle though. Then the police and the parking attendants seemingly intentionally split up our three vehicles so we ended up with only one space rather than the usual three. Nonetheless, it was a good time. It was a serious bonus for me as I didn't know if I was gonna' make it until Friday.

well I will tell my wife thanks, as she made them while I worked saturday morning.

well I will tell my wife thanks, as she made them while I worked saturday morning.

The final two bags of cookies disappeared. They were there when we were packing up then all the sudden they were gone :ph34r:

OKAY I CANNOT LIE, I HAVE BEEN CHOWING ON THEM ALL DAY!!

Edited by LAZER

Thank you for making the cookies and delivering them even though you did not come to the game GMG1999. That shows some major commitment!

I knew everyone would need something to wash down all of the good regular food. Glad you enjoyed them. They will be there for the last game (thinking about bringing a cheesecake also if folks would enjoy that).

I knew everyone would need something to wash down all of the good regular food. Glad you enjoyed them. They will be there for the last game (thinking about bringing a cheesecake also if folks would enjoy that).

This is sad I am actually eating the last bag as we speak at my computer......