Have To Give A Shout Out To Jub Jub

emmitt01

As I was leaving the game last night with about 10:00 to go (had to pick up my daughter and my wife had seen enough) I was listening to the radio broadcast and George Dunham made a comment that made me smile. He was talking about one of Troy's drives and he said "As I'm sure Brett Vito will remind us all tomorrow, this is the worst defense in division 1" The way he said it was so sarcastic and golden. I love that guy.

As I was leaving the game last night with about 10:00 to go (had to pick up my daughter and my wife had seen enough) I was listening to the radio broadcast and George Dunham made a comment that made me smile. He was talking about one of Troy's drives and he said "As I'm sure Brett Vito will remind us all tomorrow, this is the worst defense in division 1" The way he said it was so sarcastic and golden. I love that guy.

That is pretty great!

I heard it too but I thought it was Hank that made the comment? I was wondering "wow, has Vito made the whole athletic department mad at him?"

Edited by NT80

Jub-Jub and Hank have to shill for Dodge; it's what they're paid to do.

The deal with Vito is simply further proof that Dodge isn't cut out for the college coaching ranks. He can't even deal with what passes for "press coverage" in Denton. Imagine if he were at a major college where the scrutiny is even more intense.

Jub-Jub and Hank have to shill for Dodge; it's what they're paid to do.

The deal with Vito is simply further proof that Dodge isn't cut out for the college coaching ranks. He can't even deal with what passes for "press coverage" in Denton. Imagine if he were at a major college where the scrutiny is even more intense.

Right on! And I do not think Vito gives enough scrutiny in his articles.

Emmet I have noticed you leaving early the last 3 games (most unEmmet like) - you have to walk by me. I thought surely you had to go to work defending the citizens of Big D.

No, last night was at the behest of my better half. Our 3 month old daughter has been experiencing her first cold this week and she wanted to get her home from grandma's if the game wasn't going to be decided in the last 10 minutes or so.

Now Vitos articles/blogs will also include " North Texas had fifteen players fail a drug test during the 2008 season"