Another Letter From A Rival Professor

Quoner

Hi there, North Texas.

I'm sure I'm the last guy you probably want to see, but I stopped by because I think we need to talk.

It's about S-Beezie. Oh, sorry... That's my little nickname for the Sun Belt.

I know you and S-Beezie had a couple of good years back when you were young, and I know that must have been very special for you. I don't want to take those memories away. Those days were precious, and I know they were important to S-Beezie, too.

But she's moved on, and I think you need to accept that. S-Beezie and I are trying to build our life together, and even though it must hurt you to see it, there's nothing you can really do about it.

More here

You must be kidding me. Is this real???? A so-called professor at a so-called university of higher education posted this sort of thing??? How childish and how unprofessional is that? This guy is in a music dept. at a school certainly not known for its music department in any rteal sense and he has the need to publish this kuind of garbage? I wonder if he applied at UNT school of Music and was turned down for lack of professionalism or something like that. If I were associated with Troy I would be VERY disappointed in this guy! Posting a little smack is not the problem, it is what he says and how he says it.

I did not know that 12 year olds were able to be professors at Troy, but maybe he only acts like he is 12! Sad guy...so very sad. I think he needs to get a life or something....or maybe a real friend!

CLOWN of the first degree.

Yes...sorry...how do you put a sarcasm tag on.....next time! How can I say Gotcha with a tag! It's fun folks! I will admit (to Quoner's delight I am certain) that I was half-way through the post before I began to realize that I may have been been "had"!!! Re-read the thing and started feeling pretty silly. Thought, what if this is Quoner or someone else trolling for a response and I jump? That would be a bit funny at my expense...but you didh it out, you take it too. So, then just decided to go on and see what happens....it's fun just thinking about it. I'll take the heat for being "Half-Had" and say well done!

I'm so easy sometimes, but that's what all the girls said too! :rolleyes:

Yes...sorry...how do you put a sarcasm tag on.....next time! How can I say Gotcha with a tag! It's fun folks! I will admit (to Quoner's delight I am certain) that I was half-way through the post before I began to realize that I may have been been "had"!!! Re-read the thing and started feeling pretty silly. Thought, what if this is Quoner or someone else trolling for a response and I jump? That would be a bit funny at my expense...but you didh it out, you take it too. So, then just decided to go on and see what happens....it's fun just thinking about it. I'll take the heat for being "Half-Had" and say well done!

I'm so easy sometimes, but that's what all the girls said too! :rolleyes:

To be fair, the guy is a real professor (just like the FIU and ULLAF ones.) He's even on MySpace and Facebook!

This bit has been going on for a few weeks now - and, I am sad to report, not aimed at Kram1. It's just our answer to an X's and O's intensive game preview.

I know we're currently non-competitive, but my how perception has changed. We're "only" 2 years removed from an era in which we won 4 straight titles.

If someone else was doing the same thing since 2005, we'd only be halfway and amidst many "how the f*k do they keep winning? Who's going to step up" threads.