Is Unt Vs. Ulm On Pay-per-view?

DirtySavage

If so, will pourhouse be showing the game? Now back to more stadium vote discussion!

I haven't looked around yet, but I know for sure that the SBC is offering it for $7.95 on the internet. There website is here.

Thanks Fish. Not exactly what I wanted to hear but its something.

Only a handful of people call me Fish - not that I mind either. Do we know each other?

I don't think so. I did play football for NT from 03 to 07 so you probably saw me in some games. I just felt comfortabe calling you Fish. I appologize if I crossed a social boundry. When did you go to school here?

I don't think so. I did play football for NT from 03 to 07 so you probably saw me in some games. I just felt comfortabe calling you Fish. I appologize if I crossed a social boundry. When did you go to school here?

No problem. I like the name Fish. It is just that only like 4 or 5 people even call me that so I thought maybe I knew you... no worries... I am actually a current doctoral student in the program. I got a late start...I'm 39 now.

No problem. I like the name Fish. It is just that only like 4 or 5 people even call me that so I thought maybe I knew you... no worries... I am actually a current doctoral student in the program. I got a late start...I'm 39 now.

Its cool. Maybe I'll see you at the next home game or something. I'll be the tall kid that looks like he used to play college football.

Now back to the original topic, does anyone know if pourhouse is showing the game?

Is the word "anals" in your signature an intentional mispelling, or a Freudian slip?

LOL

Have you ever bought a game from sbc.com ? If so how is the quality of the picture

Yes, I have. I've watched a basketball game or two a year ago. I cannot remember for the life of me how the quality was. I believe that SBC uses the same crappy video company as meangreensports.com so I am doubtful it will be great - but it could be better than nothing. One word of warning - the internet feed is often 30 seconds behind so if you listen to radio show too, it will not match up with what you are watching.

Edited by chrisfisher