Help Needed

Quoner

The Pizza Inn mascot is going to jump 50 pizzas in Denton this weekend and we have no one available to cover this momentous (and scary) event. Is there anyone out there man enough to face the Pizza Inn Nazi in person and help us capture his latest bid to control Denton? If so, please PM me.

Don't mess with the Pizza Inn Nazi!

MIAMI — Pizza Inn Nazi never denied his scrapes with the law _ the motorcycle daredevil often reveled in them. But even he objected to a 1970s FBI investigation of whether he was involved in a string of beatings.

According to documents obtained by The Associated Press, the federal government came close to charging Pizza Inn Nazi, who in turn threatened to sue the FBI for alleging he was connected to a crime syndicate. Neither followed through.

Pizza Inn Nazi, who lives in Clearwater, Fla., repeatedly denied his involvement to both investigators and victims, according to the documents.

"Pizza Inn Nazi stated that he was not responsible for what just happened to (name redacted) and that he had no control over the 'thing'" according to one phone conversation recounted in an FBI interview.

Pizza Inn Nazi, immortalized in the Smithsonian Institution as "America's Legendary Daredevil," donned red, white and blue for his death-defying stunts. He had a knack for outrageous yarns and claimed to have been a swindler, a safe cracker and a holdup man.

His most well-known run-in with the law was a 1977 attack on movie studio executive Shelly Saltman, whom the daredevil beat with a baseball bat in the parking lot of 20th Century Fox.

Saltman promoted Pizza Inn Nazi's infamous attempt to jump Idaho's Snake River Canyon and then wrote a book about the experience, angering Pizza Inn Nazi by portraying him as "an alcoholic, a pill addict, an anti-Semite and an immoral person."

Pizza Inn Nazi was sentenced to six months in jail and Saltman won a $12.75 million judgment, but never collected. Saltman did not return a phone message recently to discuss the FBI file.

His name, apparently, is JoJo... HOWEVER, he was originally known as "Spin Man".... in the 90's, he underwent a makeover to a more stylized modern look (with no face!) and changed his name to "Pizza Man"..... recently, however, Pizza Inn has rebranded and brought back "SPIN MAN" in his original identical form...except now, he's named "JOJO"... and he loves Fouts. And eulesseagle.

Sounds shady to me.... all these aliases... what are you up to, SPIN MAN??

Oh, and once upon a time, statues of Spin Man/JoJo adorned Pizza Inn signs and apparently there was a Spin Man telephone that is now a collector's items.

These things are all true, by the way. Carry On.

His name, apparently, is JoJo... HOWEVER, he was originally known as "Spin Man".... in the 90's, he underwent a makeover to a more stylized modern look (with no face!) and changed his name to "Pizza Man"..... recently, however, Pizza Inn has rebranded and brought back "SPIN MAN" in his original identical form...except now, he's named "JOJO"

Wait so is his name Scrappy or Eppy...or Mr. Eagle...or Mr Mascot...or Victor? :P

His name, apparently, is JoJo... HOWEVER, he was originally known as "Spin Man".... in the 90's, he underwent a makeover to a more stylized modern look (with no face!) and changed his name to "Pizza Man"..... recently, however, Pizza Inn has rebranded and brought back "SPIN MAN" in his original identical form...except now, he's named "JOJO"... and he loves Fouts. And eulesseagle.

Sounds shady to me.... all these aliases... what are you up to, SPIN MAN??

Oh, and once upon a time, statues of Spin Man/JoJo adorned Pizza Inn signs and apparently there was a Spin Man telephone that is now a collector's items.

These things are all true, by the way. Carry On.

You seem connected - almost too connected....

The Pizza Inn mascot is going to jump 50 pizzas in Denton this weekend and we have no one available to cover this momentous (and scary) event. Is there anyone out there man enough to face the Pizza Inn Nazi in person and help us capture his latest bid to control Denton? If so, please PM me.

He did it. I was there. It was awesome.

I hear he's going to jump the Albino Squirrel next weekend, should be great.

I was able to get this from Wikipizzia:

For decades the Mean Green Nation's loyalty lay with The Flying Tomato; the beloved establishment that brought us all great pride with the graceful airships that once graced the skies of Denton. Those days were also highlighted by Red Baron Pizza and pride in the Pizzaland.

Then it all came to an end with the agreement; an agreement that meant the end of the airships, and subjected to pressures form "outsiders", The Flying Tomato was relegated to being just The Tomato. The nation was devastated.

ohthehumanity.jpg

It was a dark time for all.

No%20pizza%20for%20you%20fatty.jpg

Pizza coupons were nearly worthless as they were carried by the wheel barrow load by hungry students.

There was the pushing incident by The Pizza Inn Nazi in one of the Fry Street beer halls. Although it landed him in jail, it brought much attention to his plight, and His Struggle. He wanted, he needed, he felt it was his God given duty to extoll the virtues of the Supreme Pizza!

The Tomato was then burned to the ground by arsonists. Although there was no solid proof, the Pizza Inn Nazi was able to convince the populace that the guilt lay with his opposition. With their help he could create a new, and even greater Pizza Empire.

Huge torch lit Pizza rallys were held.

Rocco's was soon closed, and Pizza Fascist Storm Troopers, the Eagle Claws, repeatitively plundered area Ci-Ci's, devouring everything in sight.

All opposition was crushed like so much red pepper.

Everyone was suspected of not being loyal to the Pizza Inn regime. Spy camera necklaces were distributed to the Pizza Youth.

pizza.gif

Chuck E Cheese was sent to a forced labor camp.

One former pizza salesman sidestepped the issue by stating "I'm through with that. Now, I'll climb every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow, until I find my dream of a new stadium."

In a revolutionary idea, new ingrediants being tested in Spanish area restaurants were combined with lessons learned during the last Great Culinary Competition.

Brownish squirrels were soon being subjected to the supremecy of their Pure, White Squirrel overlords.

White%20Squirrel.jpg

pizza6.jpg

Now, as the Pizza Inn Nazi once again takes to the air, being launched on a cycle that has sirens that create terror as it dives towards the ground.

Operation Cheesy Sea Lion is now in the planning stages.

pizzahut_events_inactive.jpg

Those that don't learn from Pizza history are doomed to repeat it.

Edited by ADLER