Students: Vote Yes! For The Stadium

FanofUNT

If you are a student at UNT please make sure you get all your friends to vote. I think we need another post on facebook for one last RUSH of momentum UNTFlyer - We have less than 48 hours - PLEASE VOTE YES!

It's always good to remind people but I don't think it's board members we need to worry about. Please people get other non gmg students to the polls.

I still say this thing passes, although I am really starting to believe it will a lot closer than I initially thought it would be, but here is where I am confused: What percentage of the students attending the games on a consistant basis, even when we are 0-5 are not going to vote "yes?" There had to be 6,000 students there this past saturday, so if 80% of those voted "yes" surely that would be an overwhelming amount to pass it right?

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

Where are you getting information on the number of students that have voted?

I guess that statement on my part was a hypothetical question in relation to how many students there were at the game saturday. I am under the assumption that if you are going to watch your team play, when you have been litterally blown out of the water in the previous 5 games, that at least 80% of those in attendence are going to vote "yes" but that maybe a bad assumption.