Fw*tele..transfer Will Again Play Big Role For Nt Mens Bb

OldTimer

Nice write up on George Odufuwa (Arizona State), Eric Tramiel (Paris Junior College) and others. I cannot recall if I read this or a former player told me this, but apparently Odufuwa looks amazing at practices. I don't know if anyone has seen Odufuwa up close, but he looks like a big time player... his 240LB is distributed differently than Q or Wooden... more lean and athletic... but dominant looking nonetheless. I saw Odufuwa and Hogans hanging out at the last football game... when you walked by those two, there was no question that they were big time basketball players... should be a very interesting year with Odufuwa's start after 1 year of practice in JJ's system, the ferocious defender in Hogans now a sophomore, and the unknown factor, but apparently high scoring, JC All-American in Tramiel. I also look for McCoy to have a break out senior season. I am extremely excited about this season!! Let's hope the starters can remain injury free unlike last season.

Here are some things we can expect to see from George Odufuwa next season:

1. The pick and roll will be seen more often. It hasn't been seen much since Jeffrey Simpson was here.

2. Expect to see Odufuwa consistently knock down 15-foot jump shots.

3. Odufuwa will take a pass at the high post. The defender guards too closely and Odufuwa takes it in for a dunk.

4. The other team presses. Odufuwa catches a pass at mid-court and drives to the basket for a dunk.

5. Odufuwa will run hard up and down the court every time.

6. When the other team has a big man that likes to slip outside for a three. Odufuwa will be right there with him. That was a problem area last season.

7. He will play with a fiery attitude and will be very physical player.

8. I expect him to be a big fan favorite and to be the most hated player in road games.

1. The pick and roll will be seen more often. It hasn't been seen much since Jeffrey Simpson was here.

3. Odufuwa will take a pass at the high post. The defender guards too closely and Odufuwa takes it in for a dunk.

4. The other team presses. Odufuwa catches a pass at mid-court and drives to the basket for a dunk.

6. When the other team has a big man that likes to slip outside for a three. Odufuwa will be right there with him. That was a problem area last season.

8. I expect him to be a big fan favorite and to be the most hated player in road games.

Sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to seeing him play.

Exciting stuff! It sounds like we will be a more dynamic team in a number of areas this season.