Nfl Suspends Pacman Jones Indefinitely

A huge cowboys fan, but this is perfect - I thought it was a mistake to bring this guy in and now maybe Jerry will pay some more attention - or maybe he just doesn't care.

I agree. Even after all of this he just still does not get it. This suspension definitely proves that Goodell is not a pushover and he is really serious about players misconducts. Pacman just does not get it. Jerry got a heck of a sweet deal tho with Tennessee as he practically had to give up nothing for him and it was a gamble.

The guy has been playing like a very average corner...simply not worth the problems that come with him...too small for today's NFL if the best he has is what we have seen so far. If you are an NFL player and you need a babysitter to keep you out of trouble, well, I say "don't let the door hit you in your backside on the way out"...See YA!

WHO NEEDS THIS CRAP????? Even the Cowboys should have seen this trin wreck on its way to Valley Ranch!