Coaches Show

GoMeanGreen1999

The show started at the Sun Belt Basketball conference in Hot Springs AR. Johnny spoke and by the way, this morning's D R-C had NT picked to win the Sun Belt West.

Coach Dodge talked about the costly turnovers Saturday night. The funmble after the reception at the 50 and the Cam Montgomery fumble near the 15. Also, the decision to play conservative in the last series after the LA LA turnover just before the end of the half. Coach Dodge said he did not want to let LA LA score on the last possession before the hslf. Something we've had a problem with. He said he might have been too conservative. I would have thrown 4 balls into the end zone and hoped we could cover if an interception was given up, but that's me.

The best thing I heard last night was when George asked Todd if he'd gotten any calls since Saturday night.

Todd said he'd gotten a call from Mac Brown. Mack reminded Todd that he (Mack) had gone 2-20 his first 2 years at North Carolina.

If Mack can do that at NC I feel sure than Todd can do it here.

Go Stadium

GO MEAN GREEN