Worst team in division I football, yes.... at #119

But NT's true ranking is in the 150's or 160's in relation to all football teams in America.

FIU in my eyes is a Div 2 team that just made the jump to Div 1.....

I wish the Western Kentucky games was being played again at Fouts, because it will be an intersting game...Western Kentucky will look for revenge and the win.....at home.

Well we have tried all season and we have finally achieved it - www.collegefootballnews.com has finally ranked us #119.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/797736.html

Well, I've always though being the worst was harder to define than being the best; i suppose this defines bottom anyway. And I can only pray we have reached bottom.

Guest GrayEagleOne

The only reason that we are #119 is that Western Kentucky is still a provisional member. Next year they will be a full-fledged member raising the total to 120.

After seeing what UNT does this year on the field, if any of you think Western Kentucky is going to be a good change, I got news for ya.

If you didnt happen to go and enjoy the lovely weather last year during the UNT vs. WK game, you missed a fun outting.

The temp was about 38-40 degrees, blowing bone chilling rain, completely miserable. There couldnt have been more than 400 people in the stadium, including the band.

I'd be willing to bet everyone that went got a really bad cold the next week, I know I did.

Bottom line is, UNT did win that game, 27-26.....

Mind you, that's a win by one point....Mind you, that's WITH Jamario having an AMAZING game...Mind you WK blew their last chances of winning that game because they acted like complete jackasses celebrating in the endzone after a score.

After the game, there were some scuffles between the teams, and WK's team was all but practically boo'd off the field.

This year, the game is there, they WONT make those mistakes again, , we dont have Jamario, the weather will likely be ok, and I'm about certain they HATE us. From what I saw, HATE isnt a big enough word.

The first five games of this year had high scores against us ONLY because we played bad. If WK jumps out ahead, they will NOT quit. I would guarantee after last year, they WILL run the score up on us.

Edited by trud1966

After seeing what UNT does this year on the field, if any of you think Western Kentucky is going to be a good change, I got news for ya.

If you didnt happen to go and enjoy the lovely weather last year during the UNT vs. WK game, you missed a fun outting.

The temp was about 38-40 degrees, blowing bone chilling rain, completely miserable. There couldnt have been more than 400 people in the stadium, including the band.

I'd be willing to bet everyone that went got a really bad cold the next week, I know I did.

Mind you, that's a win by one point....Mind you, that's WITH Jamario having an AMAZING game...Mind you WK blew their last chances of winning that game because they acted like complete jackasses celebrating in the endzone after a score.

After the game, there were some scuffles between the teams, and WK's team was all but practically boo'd off the field.

This year, the game is there, they WONT make those mistakes again, , we dont have Jamario, the weather will likely be ok, and I'm about certain they HATE us. From what I saw, HATE isnt a big enough word.

The first five games of this year had high scores against us ONLY because we played bad. If WK jumps out ahead, they will NOT quit. I would guarantee after last year, they WILL run the score up on us.

Yes it was a wonderful day.

The video I posted is my favorite part.

Guest GrayEagleOne

At least, they did sned an official apology to us for acting like jackasses. That won't have any effect on their running up the score though.