Vizza's Approach

Brett Vito

Did people actually expect anthing less from Gio? People accusing him of being soft because he's a state champion? I played with this dude and he isn't soft, he will take your head off.

They will have to bury him to get that position away. Mentally tough is the only way you can describe by bro.

If you ask our hs coaches, you'd know what you got. I guarantee you Dodge knows what he has, he spends more time in the film room that probably his position coach.

Did people actually expect anthing less from Gio? People accusing him of being soft because he's a state champion? I played with this dude and he isn't soft, he will take your head off.

They will have to bury him to get that position away. Mentally tough is the only way you can describe by bro.

If you ask our hs coaches, you'd know what you got. I guarantee you Dodge knows what he has, he spends more time in the film room that probably his position coach.

I agree. This idea that champions are soft and cannot withstand losing seasons seem rediculous to me. True champion players never quit and accept the challenge before them, which in this case is a formidable one.