Ty Sports Blog

CMJ

Will we readers be blessed with a Game recap?

Possibly, but probably not. A lot of what I intended to write as game analysis/recap was covered in the Troy Phillips response post.

TY Sports is the Raisin Bran of the internet: a tasty, healthy find among box after box of sugary, faux-breakfast crap.

This is a great slogan. If it's okay, I think we might use this as a movie quote-style promo/link for the site.

I am fascinated that Rice has a banner honoring Pulitzer Prize winner Larry McMurtry, as he is a North Texas grad. Maybe he lectured there once and that is enough to warrant a banner.

McMurtry got his Masters from Rice in 1960. That's why he's got a banner there.

Meat Loaf has no connection to them, though. So there's still time to implement my "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" banner idea before some other school steals it.

I'm just saying...

The band is top notch this year and Bohemian Rhapsody is the best opening ever! Loving the Green Brigade this year! Most spirit in those students as a group in a long time if not ever. Well done!

GMG