It's Getting To Panic Time For Unt

Brett Vito

Damn you, Vito, for your factual, accurate writing and your reserved but candid editorial opinion.

How dare you say that it's time to panic just because Dodge is one loss away from the worst starting record for a Sun Belt coach since North Texas entered the conference?

HOW DARE YOU??

Why can't you be more like the good newspapermen and either make stuff up or pull it directly out of Dodge's ass?

Damn you, Vito, for your factual, accurate writing and your reserved but candid editorial opinion.

How dare you say that it's time to panic just because Dodge is one loss away from the worst starting record for a Sun Belt coach since North Texas entered the conference?

HOW DARE YOU??

Why can't you be more like the good newspapermen and either make stuff up or pull it directly out of Dodge's ass?

I just love Craig Ferguson-like sarcasm. From now on, when you post comments like this, you must post a picture of him holding his fist up in feighned defiance.

Sorry, but I don't see it as time to panic. NT has 60+, out of 85 scholarship players, sophmores, RS freshmen and freshmen on the roster. We are terribly young and play like it. This team will grow up and be fine.

I don't think it is time to panic, though I said many of the same things at this same point in the career of DD. We win this coming saturday and start the healing process.

I have never felt closer to Armageddon than from where I sit today. I know the MEAN GREEN faithful and I have lived near volcanos - Volcanos have nothing on what is stirring below the Nation surface.

I feel the torches are being drenched as I type.

GMG - for the sake of our University get a W this weekend! Feel free to burn down Fouts, but save the cheerleaders save the world!

Even the 11th hour scramble to get an ad in the local rag is alarming. Where is the branding campaign? I went through that Business School and the talent is there. I just have not seen enough literature, marketing, campaigning, cheerleading to feel comfortable with this effort. The preview is everything and equally as important if not more important than the vote itself! Yet, we are arguing with each other 3 weeks out about the pros and cons of putting out an ad in the Daily!

Look, I like the people in our leadership. I appreciate so much of what has been done to improve the gameday experience, take a bold step in hiring Dodge (fortune favors the bold), and all of the other nuances that have exploded since I was a student over 20 years ago! I sang Happy Birthday Dr. B on Saturday! I just expect first class, crisp, visionary efforts on all fronts.

Decisions made in 2008 will be affecting Octobers in 2032 and 2033. The football team is a worry, but the stadium vote is a priority.

Where is the business acumen, the marketing strategy, the plan to remove all doubt that this commitment and change will occur in 2008?

We all need to chip in and get to work. 21 days is not much time and every person on that campus and on this board can make a contribution. Dodge - win; Fans - show up; Students - recruit; Athletic Dept. - coordinate - 2 home games before the vote provide huge opportunities! See everyone in October!

GMG

Even the 11th hour scramble to get an ad in the local rag is alarming. Where is the branding campaign? I went through that Business School and the talent is there. I just have not seen enough literature, marketing, campaigning, cheerleading to feel comfortable with this effort. The preview is everything and equally as important if not more important than the vote itself! Yet, we are arguing with each other 3 weeks out about the pros and cons of putting out an ad in the Daily!

Look, I like the people in our leadership. I appreciate so much of what has been done to improve the gameday experience, take a bold step in hiring Dodge (fortune favors the bold), and all of the other nuances that have exploded since I was a student over 20 years ago! I sang Happy Birthday Dr. B on Saturday! I just expect first class, crisp, visionary efforts on all fronts.

Decisions made in 2008 will be affecting Octobers in 2032 and 2033. The football team is a worry, but the stadium vote is a priority.

Where is the business acumen, the marketing strategy, the plan to remove all doubt that this commitment and change will occur in 2008?

We all need to chip in and get to work. 21 days is not much time and every person on that campus and on this board can make a contribution. Dodge - win; Fans - show up; Students - recruit; Athletic Dept. - coordinate - 2 home games before the vote provide huge opportunities! See everyone in October!

GMG

What - hiring a student to be the face and image of the campaign for free disappoints you?