Dooms Day Supporters ?

OldTimer

I get nothing out of this, man... NOTHING. Except hate emails and a sympathetic shake of the head from my co-workers.

That's not true... You do get attention from Big Sexy Rick. And I mean good attention, not the bad attention that we get.

Maybe you could start stealing cleaning supplies from Wooten Hall. It's not the best kickback a politician ever got, but it's something. :)

That's not true... You do get attention from Big Sexy Rick. And I mean good attention, not the bad attention that we get.

Maybe you could start stealing cleaning supplies from Wooten Hall. It's not the best kickback a politician ever got, but it's something. :)

Wooten Hall was always the best source of toilet paper on campus. Sometimes you could even grab one of the giant 17inch rolls.......Jackpot!!!

Edited by Green P1

Wooten Hall is the best source of toilet paper on campus. Sometimes you can even grab one of the giant 17inch rolls.......Jackpot!!!

Maybe we've met before... I seem to recall seeing a guy walk out of the 2nd floor bathroom (near the History profs offices) with a giant roll of toilet paper almost every single day back when I was a student.

If we hadn't had to divert so much money towards replenishing our toilet paper supply, we might have already saved the money for this stadium. How do you sleep at night?

Maybe we've met before... I seem to recall seeing a guy walk out of the 2nd floor bathroom (near the History profs offices) with a giant roll of toilet paper almost every single day back when I was a student.

If we hadn't had to divert so much money towards replenishing our toilet paper supply, we might have already saved the money for this stadium. How do you sleep at night?

I sleep wrapped up like a mummy.

I don't think enough people realize just how much enjoyment toilet paper can provide. At any given time one, if not all, of these scenarios could be in full swing at my apartment.

Paper.jpg

mummy.jpg2533428790_d48c7048b6.jpg?v=1212041715

5426942_c6927c108c.jpgshame.jpg

Edited by Green P1

In the heat of making these comments, posters are giving the anti-stadium, anti-athletics population of students the ammunition to sway votes.

I am calling BS on this. If someone were a member here or a guest felt inclined to fly by here to check things out, I am guessing they would be voting 'yes' on a new stadium. I doubt people griping about a program that they deeply care about and one they want to see succeed are going to sway a vote. People have pretty much made up their minds about who they are voting for in the Presidential election, as well as the stadium issue. Chill out and keep up the good work. Just don't get preachy on this thing. Nobody likes that.