Any Word On Joseph Miller?

EastTexasMG

Damn. If the team does not miss his talent, they sure as hell will miss his leadership. I love watching the guy trying to fire up his teammates on the sidelines. Sometimes, he seems to be the only one that really cares.

Did anyone notice that he scored what must have been our first sack of the season and was injured on the play. Things had been bad up to that point, but it seemed like afterwards, the defense completely fell apart.

Mr. Miller is my adopted player and my heart lept to my throat when he went down. We're going to miss him this week but hopefully he will not have anything more than a sprain and be ready to play again in a couple of weeks. I haven't searched the stats but it appeared he had at least one, maybe two unassisted tackles on the abbreviated day. As always, he was a presence in the middle. We all miss you, Joseph, take good care of your injury.