Did Anyone Notice The D Coordinator?

greenblooded43

I've noticed that the defensive coordinator doesn't even wear head phones during the game. I noticed at the games and on TV WOW !!!! :o

That means there is no over sight of the game on defense. Might help in making adjustments and notice other team tendencies.

Someone needs to set their ego aside and roll up their sleeves and start putting the players in the position to make plays. Even all the mistakes, if they don't score they don't win.

UNT MIGHT OF WON THE GAME, IF WE COULD HAVE STOPPED THEM AT ALL AT FIRST. THE BIG MO SWITCH, CAUSES BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN.

Quote (Remember, when you yell at the players, they just get use to it.)

Some great coach said that. ;)

I've noticed that the defensive coordinator doesn't even wear head phones during the game. I noticed at the games and on TV WOW !!!! :o

That means there is no over sight of the game on defense. Might help in making adjustments and notice other team tendencies.

Someone needs to set their ego aside and roll up their sleeves and start putting the players in the position to make plays. Even all the mistakes, if they don't score they don't win.

UNT MIGHT OF WON THE GAME, IF WE COULD HAVE STOPPED THEM AT ALL AT FIRST. THE BIG MO SWITCH, CAUSES BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN.

Quote (Remember, when you yell at the players, they just get use to it.)

Some great coach said that. ;)

If you actually watch Deloach on the sideline, there is constantly another coach standing beside him with the headphones on. Before and after each play they are communicating. Do't give me this ego bs. He probably doesn't wear headphones because he would rip them off and stomp on them in the course of his butt-chewings. I saw him in Craig Robertson's ear all the way down the sideline after one poor play. This guy is intense, my only wish is that it becomes a trait of our players as well.

If we have one coach who does not have to prove anything to us, it is DeLoach.

My point is it may help if he heard what was going on first hand and it would be faster to adjust to the offense. However, while he is losing it, the rice owls are already for another play and dominating. No time for a side shows. Better be ahead of the other teams tendencies. Bitch em out when they come to the sideline. No problem with that. I know DeLoach is smart but we need him to be into the mental part I feel more. Thats all.

the quote of my first post was someone alot meaner than Deloach, was Bear Bryant a proven D-1 winner.

The o-line is improving each week. Leftwich is doing his job. 450 yards per should win a game.

Edited by greenblooded43

I disagree. He had some great years here on defense but this is a business where you always have to prove yourself. If he does not have any headphones then that is a big question that needs to be answered.

Yes, you are right... we are in a "what have you done for me lately" business.

I just don't think it fair that we call for his head 4 games into his second coming.

I just don't think it fair that we call for his head 4 games into his second coming.

I think he was kidding. DeLoach isn't going anywhere, but if we don't get him some coaches in there, it is going to take him a lot more time than we thought.

I think he was kidding. DeLoach isn't going anywhere, but if we don't get him some coaches in there, it is going to take him a lot more time than we thought.

I am not calling for Deloach's head thats for sure. I am just stating that he needs to be held just as accountable as everybody else. And if he needs dang headphones then he needs to get some!

I don't want his head. I'm sure at UCLA and at UNT the first time the programs were all in place. We need his football knowledge to rub off on the other Defensive coaches to think as one and the most important is his football instincts on what the other team is about to do. That is a gift. We need his knowledge more than we need his intensity.

Go Mean Green mine set can change in a minute.