Thoughts On Unt-rice

Brett Vito

"Rice called off the dogs in the 4th quarter?" Let's be honest folks, Rice called off the dogs early in the 3rd quarter. I have to admit people, this is really bad. I have always been a huge Todd supporter, but I've never seen a team this bad before either. Any chance, that the power brokers decide to remove Todd?

"Rice called off the dogs in the 4th quarter?" Let's be honest folks, Rice called off the dogs early in the 3rd quarter. I have to admit people, this is really bad. I have always been a huge Todd supporter, but I've never seen a team this bad before either. Any chance, that the power brokers decide to remove Todd?

Much too early for that.

Any chance, that the power brokers decide to remove Todd?

No. This is still a very young team, guys. They are being baptized by fire, and it has to be frustrating for them. I expect they will improve and we'll probably see a coaching shake-up soon, like Drake getting his walking papers. In fact, I'd say Dodge should get rid of all his former SLC coaches (Drake, Ford, George).

Edited by UNTflyer

From where I was sitting, Dodge called off the dogs before halftime.

So at least we won the "let's quit trying to coach" race!

MORAL VICTORY!!