Who Should Start Vs Fiu

NT03

Vizza, without question.

Work in some of the other 20+ WR's sitting on the bench. That or implement a pro style offense on more plays. We have a FB in Henderson & a helluva runner in Cam. Hell, this team has 4 legitimate TE's at various spots on the depth chart.

:P

Edited by Got5onIt

Yesterday was the first time Vizza looked human to me - frustrated, error prone, upset, forceful. Poor kid was playing under amazing pressure these past couple of years and now with Riley looking over his shoulder it has to be gut wrenching on the inside to have a game like yesterday. I am sure Todd used the opportunity to reassure him and what a great teaching and learing opportunity was provided.

Vizza is a good QB. I like him and want him to succeed personally. I have a feeling the team is going to come out with a vengence on saturday. It probably can't get here quick enough for the entire team. purr purr panthers - they are going to get a fight next week - maybe not a loss but a hell of a fight!

"Are you gonna keep it strong, move along move along like I know you do!"

GMG

I love Riley, but there is no way he starts at QB over Vizza. Not this year, anyway.

I agree. Since we've burned the redshirt, we might as well use him as a reciever, but now is NOT the time to make a change where Vizza is concerned. He's a great player. Despite terrible o-line play all season, he played 14 qtrs interception free.

I agree. Since we've burned the redshirt, we might as well use him as a reciever, but now is NOT the time to make a change where Vizza is concerned. He's a great player. Despite terrible o-line play all season, he played 14 qtrs interception free.

I thought teh OLine played well yesterday.

Vizza looked very slow to me yesterday in getting set to pass, running, etc. Once when he should have run for a 5-yard first down with an open field he opted to throw and didn't convert. At this point I'm ready to try something else, anything else offensively and defensively too: how much worse could it be?

When you force your quarterback to have to score touchdowns on EVERY SINGLE POSSESSION in order to even have a chance to be competitive, he is going to start forcing plays and making mistakes. We're playing from behind for 57 minutes every game, so its impossible to get anything established, especially any kind of running game. A new quarterback solves nothing.

Screw it and let Meager start, at least he has not been put through this crap this year on the field, maybe some SR leadership is what needed to give these Fr. and So. some perspective and positive attitude.

WOW, there are actually 9 that think Dodge should start over Vizza.

Why did Tune come in instead of Meager last night - I thought Meager was second in line.

This is the silliest poll I have seen in long long time.

Vizza threw 1, count em 1 interception last night. Oh I know, I know, many will point to the stat sheet and tell me he threw 3 but they'd be wrong. One of his "interceptions" bounced off the hands of a receiver that it was thrown directly to and another...well, if that's as hard as our receivers are gonna work to fight for the ball then we are in more trouble than I thought. The pass he threw straight to a DE (I like to call it to DE screen, Bo Levi Mitchell ran it last Saturday) was the only one that was all him.

And, again, this poll is ridiculous.