Do Td And Rick V Read This Forum?

oldguystudent

RV post under Glad to be Green. So he reads the forum. I'm sure that Todge knows what is being said. He may not read it himself, but he gets a report from some who do. And in response to the question. God, I hope so!

Edited by GreenBat

If so, will they remain silent in response to the criticism?

OF COURSE they will. RV has been looking for a new gig for years now...and TD is extremely arrogant and will not take responsibility for this. Really, has TD ever been drilled on anything before?

If so, will they remain silent in response to the criticism?

Not only does our Athletic Director read it, he actually posts on the board. Yip, probably the only D1 football school where the AD actually posts on a fans message board.

As for our head coach (hopefully all of our coaches at this point in time) I have no idea if he reads it or not, but right now this message board should be the last thing on his mind.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999