Fiu Game

akriesman

After todays debacle, and with the stadium vote coming up, our football team needs to dig deep and come out and play the best game of the Dodge era next week. It absolutely must happen.

Its not about winning the Sun Belt at this point. Its all about finding something positive to build from.

The team needs to get mad. Get mad at themselves. Get mad at the fans if they want to. But, just get angry and come out on fire next week.

If we look bad next week at home, against FIU, I shudder to think about the ramifications.

The media will be calling it the pillow fight of the week. Well, this is one pillow fight that we had better win, because the fan support is waning at the most critical time period for NT football in decades.

Personally, I have faith that the team will pull together this week and play their best game in years next week. The future of this program may hinge on the teams performance next week, which is a really scary thought.

Personally, I have faith that the team will pull together this week and play their best game in years next week. The future of this program may hinge on the teams performance next week, which is a really scary thought.

Many thought the same thing about today's game. Call me negative all you want, but this team is not going to beat FIU next week. We fans need to get ready to lose all but maybe one game this season.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

Many thought the same thing about today's game. Call me negative all you want, but this team is not going to beat FIU next week. We fans need to get ready to lose all but maybe one game this season.

Maybe we can divert some of student enrollment to Denton High and drop back down to 4A??

Which game do you think we can win??