Good News Bad News

kingwoodgreen

I just got home from the game. I was impressed by our crowd. Lots of green. I had two kids and my neighbors from across the street who are grad. He was a lambda chi but turns out he is a great guy. That is about all the good news I have. Bad news is I cannot ever get back my Saturday afternoon, my 70 bucks and the experiance of my son seeing the worst defensive game I could ever imagine. I cannot spin this game at all. Worst I have ever seen.

I just got home from the game. I was impressed by our crowd. Lots of green. I had two kids and my neighbors from across the street who are grad. He was a lambda chi but turns out he is a great guy. That is about all the good news I have. Bad news is I cannot ever get back my Saturday afternoon, my 70 bucks and the experiance of my son seeing the worst defensive game I could ever imagine. I cannot spin this game at all. Worst I have ever seen.

AMEN. I told my wife on our drive back to Dallas, I don't know which was worse, the lack of passion and effort from the team, or the fact I spent $125 on tickets, another $100 on gas and gave up our weekend to follow this mess. An absolute embarrassment.

Probably similar to how I felt when I took some first-timers to our blowout loss to Tulsa in 05.

It was....I also brought two guess to that Tulsa game...tcu x and UT x ....embarassed and guess never to return...gone forever. I also have not been to fouts since and will not return until I see ground breaking for a new stadium and a team that can at least loose by less than 30 points...pathetic.

He was a lambda chi but turns out he is a great guy.

How many Lambda Chi's does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Only two.

All they'll need is a 4-pack of wine coolers and a light bulb large enough for them to climb inside. :P

Just kidding Chops. It's an old college joke.

Edited by ADLER