This Is Embaressing

LAZER

I am shocked about everything. Three interceptions, 1 turnover on a kick, 1 turnover on a punt, 1 near turnover on a punt, No defense, no special teams, and most importantly 77 points. I cannot support Dodge anymore, this is disgusting he needs to go back to high school. WAIT THIS JUST IN 1 more turnover on a punt.

One of two things happens next week:

The team shows that it's pulled its head out of its collective-whatevers and thrashes FIU. Why? FIU isn't that good. The team should be able to beat them handily, if it's down to talent.

OR

The team goes out and mails another game in like they did tonight. They could've won this game, if it's just down to talent.

Because this wasn't about Rice being as good or better than UT or Tulsa or LSU or whomever. It's team committing stupid penalties, making serious mental mistakes, and losing its pride LONG before the game became out of reach. You wanna know who beat our team? Our team beat our team. All Rice did was show up.

I am shocked about everything. Three interceptions, 1 turnover on a kick, 1 turnover on a punt, 1 near turnover on a punt, No defense, no special teams, and most importantly 77 points. I cannot support Dodge anymore, this is disgusting he needs to go back to high school. WAIT THIS JUST IN 1 more turnover on a punt.

I'm right there with you

I am honestly one of the more spirited students on the campus. I try and sell this program and the new stadium to anyone that will listen. I cannot do it anymore it is absolutely embarrassing. We are looking at a winless season folks. I like to think that I wont give on this team no matter how bad things get, but I just do not think I can do it anymore.

I have devoutly followed the Mean Green since 1993, and had never seen a lower point than last year's debacle against OU, with perhaps the (2005?) loss against Tulsa as a tie.

Last year against FIU was close.

But I believe quarters 2-4 of this game provide a new "winner."

I somewhat expected it from OU, I NEVER dreamed it would be this bad at Rice. I thought Rice might stick 50 on us, but not 77. They seriously could have scored whatever they had wanted today.

I am honestly one of the more spirited students on the campus. I try and sell this program and the new stadium to anyone that will listen. I cannot do it anymore it is absolutely embarrassing. We are looking at a winless season folks. I like to think that I wont give on this team no matter how bad things get, but I just do not think I can do it anymore.

Thats the problem, you give up!! I promise TD will never give up!!!

After watching 3 of the 4 games this season, I now honestly believe that you could field this group of players with NO COACHING STAFF AT ALL and they couldn't possibly perform any worse. Hell, they might loosen up and do a little better!

The product Dodge is putting on the field isn't a football team. It's a group of self defeating, undisciplined (biggest woe in my mind), quitting scrimmage dummies.

He admitted in post game comments last night that he's embarrassed. An he should well be!

I know Quoner will have a field day on Monday summing up all our bitching, but dude, this is the worst football product I've ever seen, and I've seen Cal State Fullerton lose to 1aa Sacramento State!

Anyhoo...see ya' all next week at the game!

Thats the problem, you give up!! I promise TD will never give up!!!

Minus the K-State game where he basically said he did.

The sad thing is... i don't think Rice is that good. I believe you will see that play out at the end of the season. We will put the least amount of points on them this year. All other offenses will outscore what we did last night.

I think KSU will be no more than average.