Not A Shot At Dodge...

BIG DAWG

But, what is more painful...

The horrible offense under DD when our defense was GREAT, or our now while our offense is good enought to win but our defense is SO horrible

Like I said, I am a HUGE Dodge, and still think he can turn this program around, but I was terribly frustrated with the DD offense, but I could be more frustrated with the Dodge defenses.

What do you all think?

But, what is more painful...

The horrible offense under DD when our defense was GREAT, or our now while our offense is good enought to win but our defense is SO horrible

Like I said, I am a HUGE Dodge, and still think he can turn this program around, but I was terribly frustrated with the DD offense, but I could be more frustrated with the Dodge defenses.

What do you all think?

DeLoach just got here. Give him time.

Big dawg, right now is the most frustrating. I have never been this disappointed in my team. 56 points in one half? Sad. Atleast we were middle of the pack back then.

I know DeLoach needs time, and I have complete faith in him as well, but I was just asking the question at this point, which is more frustrating

Only one word for this defense...inept. Same for special teams. And the offense isn't much better. RV said at half Frank Beamer at WVU took six years to turn around his program. The way we look today it could be 4 more years before we're competitive.

How do we get competitive in the future? By recruiting. At this point, what do we have to sell recruits?