Stadium Video

DeepGreen

Guest Aquila_Viridis

I can hear it but just see a green screen.

Do you need a special viewer and/or program to see it?

No you need the drumline to be playing at the same time but then you'll lose the sound.

I'm greatful RV is heading this, and by all means, I wouldnt want to change places with him. This has got to be very stressful. We're all excited about this, but to be fair, he has some very genuine concerns. I'm an alumni, so I cant get the students take on this. But the overall feeling I get is positive. But, that being said, I think alot of us have an uneasy "what if" feelings somewhere in the back of our minds. I realize it's up to the students, and there is a marketing campaign in place with the flyers, posters, etc around campus. If ever there's a feeling of the campaign isnt completely "In the bag", then all you can do is keep pressing forward, even harder. The students/ SGA working on this are going to have to ask themselves, "Have we done enough? Is there anything else we can do to get this across and get people out there to vote yes for this thing?" I think the facebook page is a great idea. But the one thing to keep in mind when it comes to the "opposition". Just because their numbers seem few and therefore relatively "quiet" is NO reason to take it for granted. Groups like can really hide out and rise up at the last second, i.e. voting day.

So, just a couple ideas, which may already been thought of....

Now that the video is available, is there anyway it could be mass-emailed to the student body? Along with some bullet points on the positive sides of voting for this?

http://www.meangreensports.com/newMediaPla..._FILE_ID=145066

Just like the presidential campaign, has anyone on SGA considered a big "Voting Rally" the evening before the vote? Same kinda thing like Clark Park stuff - Band playing, UNT Dancers, Cheerleaders, RV & TD say a few words, show the video a couple of times, have the model on display, pass out some Geeen "Vote Yes" buttons. Encourage students to take 5 minutes out of their day to stop by the polls and vote...

Lets not just look to pass this thing, lets slam dunk this thing....

Many thanks to the students working hard on this. The alumni truly appreciate it

I'm greatful RV is heading this, and by all means, I wouldnt want to change places with him. This has got to be very stressful. We're all excited about this, but to be fair, he has some very genuine concerns. I'm an alumni, so I cant get the students take on this. But the overall feeling I get is positive. But, that being said, I think alot of us have an uneasy "what if" feelings somewhere in the back of our minds. I realize it's up to the students, and there is a marketing campaign in place with the flyers, posters, etc around campus. If ever there's a feeling of the campaign isnt completely "In the bag", then all you can do is keep pressing forward, even harder. The students/ SGA working on this are going to have to ask themselves, "Have we done enough? Is there anything else we can do to get this across and get people out there to vote yes for this thing?" I think the facebook page is a great idea. But the one thing to keep in mind when it comes to the "opposition". Just because their numbers seem few and therefore relatively "quiet" is NO reason to take it for granted. Groups like can really hide out and rise up at the last second, i.e. voting day.

So, just a couple ideas, which may already been thought of....

Now that the video is available, is there anyway it could be mass-emailed to the student body? Along with some bullet points on the positive sides of voting for this?

http://www.meangreensports.com/newMediaPla..._FILE_ID=145066

Just like the presidential campaign, has anyone on SGA considered a big "Voting Rally" the evening before the vote? Same kinda thing like Clark Park stuff - Band playing, UNT Dancers, Cheerleaders, RV & TD say a few words, show the video a couple of times, have the model on display, pass out some Geeen "Vote Yes" buttons. Encourage students to take 5 minutes out of their day to stop by the polls and vote...

Lets not just look to pass this thing, lets slam dunk this thing....

Many thanks to the students working hard on this. The alumni truly appreciate it