5 To Rerun Stadium Story In A Few Minutes

Green Dozer

Actually, I didn't think it was that bad. A couple mistakes, the fee will be $10, not $7. And no, the UT Board of Regents won't have a say in it, I'm sure she meant UNT BOR.

It seemed the real "story" here was the opposition, which isn't doing well in getting supporters.

Edited by UNTflyer

Actually, I didn't think it was that bad. A couple mistakes, the fee will be $10, not $7. And no, the UT Board of Regents won't have a say in it, I'm sure she meant UNT BOR.

It seemed the real "story" here was the opposition, which isn't doing well in getting supporters.

She made it sound as if there was significant opposition.

A fair and balanced report would have also mentioned the amount of support for the stadium.

She made it sound as if there was significant opposition.

A fair and balanced report would have also mentioned the amount of support for the stadium.

Does this shock you? It doesn't me. The news is basically negative and bad news. If there is negative angle to something, they will probably run with it.

And unless she's a first semester freshman, she probably wouldn't be asked to pay for it ever.

If the increase goes into effect after 2001, many current students won't be asked to help. At least not when they sign up for classes.

Vote Yes. Vote Green

GO MEAN GREEN

Funny that that story would follow a Honda commercial that DFW drivers want more "green." I want a LEED Green stadium.

Edited by greenjoe

Isn't a $10 fee replacing a $3 fee the same as a $7 increase. Instead of being critical we should be happy to be getting local sports coverage.