Circle The Date

UNTflyer

I am. A 60+ year program isn't going to shut down just because students vote down a new stadium.

Ya but I don't see it getting any better. If it doesn't take a new stadium to get the program better, it would have happened a long time ago or at least in the early 2000's with all those conference championships. Face it, it's now or never.

Face it, it's now or never.

Eventually it will cost the university too much money NOT to build a new one. If the vote doesn't get passed I still think we'll have one by 2014. That said, I really really hope the student vote passes..and I think it will. I think we have a lot more supportive students now than we did when I came here in 2001.

Ya but I don't see it getting any better. If it doesn't take a new stadium to get the program better, it would have happened a long time ago or at least in the early 2000's with all those conference championships. Face it, it's now or never.

I agree, and unfortunately we really do not have much to show for all of those championships. :(

Any other program in the nation would have parlayed that into even greater success...like South Florida, Louisville, et al.

Instead, we have fired the coach that gave us those championships and hired one that has done not much better. (I know, I probably should have not mentioned that. However, I will be the first to apologize when/if TD takes us to glory...and I will gladly do that.)

Time to put up...or shut up!

I thought the vote was going to be during homecoming week (homecoming is Oct. 25)? I thought the idea was to have it at the same time as the homcoming queen/king election, to boost the vote. Is this a change?

No. The election for Homecoming is the same week. Election results are announced Oct 20, but Homecoming Court is announced at the game the following Saturday.

I am. A 60+ year program isn't going to shut down just because students vote down a new stadium.

it will go on....but as a 1-AA of FCS team....

we cant keep doing this 1-A -FBS status in that crapper of a stadium.....

lets get a plan for election fraud up and running