The World May Come To An End Sept. 10th

Well, at the very least for half a milli-second, we would all live in a world without France.

I would dare you to tell that to this guy, but I think we already know what part of your body your left fibula would end up in.

1220918534145.jpg

PS: I also find it funny how much junk this guy has attached to the RIS on his rifle. But hey, with arms like that, it's not like the weight will make a difference.

Edited by meangreendork

I would dare you to tell that to this guy, but I think we already know what part of your body your left fibula would end up in.

1220918534145.jpg

PS: I also find it funny how much junk this guy has attached to the RIS on his rifle. But hey, with arms like that, it's not like the weight will make a difference.

Why hasn't Todd Dodge recruited this guy? He's signing too many recievers...we need more linemen!

1220918534145.jpg

do i see a microwave on there?

What time is the test? Has the world been destroyed already and I just missed it????? :unsure: More "stuff" from the crowd who thinks "global warming" is a scientific fact! The Sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!!!

But, I did sort of like the remark about a world without France for a milli-second or so! PRICELESS comment!

What time is the test? Has the world been destroyed already and I just missed it????? :unsure: More "stuff" from the crowd who thinks "global warming" is a scientific fact! The Sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!!!

But, I did sort of like the remark about a world without France for a milli-second or so! PRICELESS comment!

It's true - the global warming crowd is always worried about black holes - it's kind of their trademark.

Just yesterday, I saw one carrying a sign that said this:

"NO NEW HOLES - MY BOYFRIEND IS ALREADY HAPPY WITH THE ONES HE GOT!"

• Downvote 1

Actually the test was four years ago when the world ended and we are now stuck in a green hell where we can never win more then 2-3 games a years, and there is a never ending promise of a new stadium being built in the near future. Just enough good to have hope but just to have your dreams dashed out year after year! A place where most of your domestic beer is foreign owned, where customer service is always lacking, where the NCAA becomes the PC police then takes away scholarships in a seeming unjust way, and star players/recruits withdraw as fall practice starts. This is our alternate reality.

Edited by KingDL1

KingDL1...such an uplifting and positive post. Hopefully, yopu were being a bit sarcastic....tell me you were!

Sorry, I was just thinking about the last four years and what it would be like if those results kept repeating F-O-R-E-V-E-R (hear it like in sandlot), that would be a version of my hell. No I am not down on the program and I expect great things in the near future, I fully expect the stadium to be built by 2010. I think Dodge will get the Mean Green to new heights before he leaves. Heck, I think we will be in an auto-bid conference before it is all said and done.

This just in for Lifer...US 3 Trinadad and Tobago 0. A "21-0" blowout win for the US...and it did not take 4 hours to play. Go figure!!!! :rolleyes:

A soccer game that didn't take 4 hours to play...the world is coming to an end.

This just in for Lifer...US 3 Trinadad and Tobago 0. A "21-0" blowout win for the US...and it did not take 4 hours to play. Go figure!!!! :rolleyes:

If you're campaigning to take the village idiot title from Jesse Martin and myself, you are doing a hell of a job.

• Downvote 1

I watched most of it. Boring. The fans have to sing and dance, or fight, in the stands to entertain themselves. Now that's something you don't see with other sports