What Happened To..north Texas Football

meangreenbob

I hope our team gets tired of being humiliated on the football field week in and week out by other teams. I don't know how good this team can be but I do believe they can play better football than what they are playing right now. They need to be held accountable to each other. They need to come together as a team and fast.

We need to salvage this season and it starts this Saturday.

Too much is at stake.

Sooner or later our guys have to fight back. They have to get sick and tired of being beat up every weekend, don't they?

Go Mean Green! Beat LSU and make the front pages of all newpapers across the nation.

Had a brilliant idea just come to me. Have all of the players bleach their hair blond. It will show unity between the players and provide a bond that they are all in this together.

Hell, let's just hyphenate our name to the University of North Texas - Southlake Carroll Mean Green!!!

...(and then bleach our hair blonde)...

Hell, let's just hyphenate our name to the University of North Texas - Southlake Carroll Mean Green!!!

...(and then bleach our hair blonde)...

Can't you just adopt Utah State as your new favorite team, move on from UNT and take your negativity with you? Don't bother coming back after things start turning around, either.

Can't you just adopt Utah State as your new favorite team, move on from UNT and take your negativity with you? Don't bother coming back after things start turning around, either.

Looking forward to Basketball season?

When is the "Fire Johnny Jones" campaign going to start this year?